Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the sweetest thing your SO has done/said?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens What's the sweetest thing your SO has done/said?

My boyfriend just did the sweetest thing for me And I was wondering what's the sweetest thing your SO has done for you? I would love to hear about it. cute little things just make my heart melt! I'll tell you what mine sent me earlier.

I've been feeling down lately, because of stress and issues with bullying. Which I've had all my life, so he sent me this super sweet message to cheer me up:

"aww shay, it's okay. *hugs* I'm sorry you're feeling so down baby. There's something I've been thinking about for awhile now that I'd kinda like to tell you. I even wrote a poem to go along with it. It's almost like a story, and I hope that it'll put a smile on your face. If you were a princess you'd be the most beautiful lady in the land, and all the royal princes would come try and steal your heart. They would be handsome, rich and charming beyond your wildest dreams. But there would also be me, I know I'm not the most handsome, or the most rich or the most charming prince, but I would always love you for who you are, and not just because you are a gorgeous royal lady. Now beautiful, I know I've stolen your heart and I seriously don't understand, but do at the same time. Its because you're you, you look past the superficial (unlike 90% of the human population) and you've seen how much I love you and care for you. You see my good traits and overlook my bad ones, which is incredible! You let the awkward, screwed up prince Dan into your life, and for the first time in his life he actually feels like a prince. You make me feel handsome, like I'm on top of the world! Just a single smile from my beautiful princess and I feel complete again. I know I'll Never be able to buy you a castle, or be as charming or romantic as the other princes out there, but I will love you for as long as you live no matter what happens. I Picture such a future with you! A beautiful wedding, and living together in a small but comfortable home. I dream about it all the time. So Shayla, my fair little red haired blue eyed princess. I love you, and thank you for letting me be your prince"

It was sooo sweet! I'm so lucky to have a guy like him <3 which brings me back to my original question, What's the sweetest thing your SO Has done for you?
    Last edited by Shay; August 27, 2013, 10:56 PM.

My SO is a very very sweet guy. He's so thoughtful and loving, so there are a lot of things I could share.

When I was with him in Texas this summer, we were outside his aunt's house, and it started to rain a little bit (not heavy rain, but droplets) and Joe decided that this would be the time to attempt to teach me how to slow dance. Ahaha, it didn't go so well, he has a lot of experience, while I basically have two left feet. But it was still really sweet.
    started dating: 12/08/12
    "i love you": 04/12/13
    el paso: 07/24/13 - 08/05/13
    montreal: 12/13/13 - 01/03/14
    el paso: 01/05/14 - 01/19/14
    montreal: 05/30/14 - 07/27/14
    el paso: 07/27/14 - 08/18/14
    el paso: 12/27/14 - 01/16/15
    el paso: 06/02/15 - 08/17/15
    san antonio: 02/04/16 - 02/08/16
    san antonio/el paso: 06/03/16 - 06/21/16

Comment

Although I guess some people might not find it sweet but one evening I was feeling really low and down about myself as from time to time I suffer from extreme mood swings. I felt like no body loved me or wanted me and Connor isn't great at talking about his insecurities but he sent me this huge text about how I was never alone, explaining to me how he was treated by his 'friends' last year. Reading it made me cry, to think someone could treat such a caring person with such disrespect and rudeness and how they made his life hell for one silly little mistake he made. But the point was he'd never told anyone about it and he just wanted me to know he understood. To me it was so sweet and brave because he was scared I'd judge him for what he did wrong but I didn't see the wrong in it. Sorry I rambled there. Talking about him, I just go off on one.

Comment

She told me a couple of times (being Buddhist) that Buddha made me for her, and she was with buddha watching me live my life and waiting to start hers so she could find me and we could be together. It's probably the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
        2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
        3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
        4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
        5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
        6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
        7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
        Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
        UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

The other night, I was really freaking out because I wasn't sure if he'd be able to visit this weekend (he did) and I was also just having a bad day. I went to bed, and when I woke up in the morning, this was in my FB inbox:

"Today is a Thursday, and I love you. I'll love you tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that. Next week I will love you. In four months I will love you, just as I loved you yesterday. 40 years from now, I'll run my hands through my grey hair and smile at the thought of how much I love you. I just hope you'll be with me for all that time."

I will.

Comment

Working...
          X