Saying goodbye.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens Saying goodbye.

Me and my boyfriend said goodbye for another 2-4 months yesterday! I always find it so emotionally hard to say goodbye! I always cry!
    We have been together for 2 and a half years now! And we have been seeing each other every 2 months generally for the past 2 years! It's never got easier! I hate saying goodbye
    I miss him so much already
    Last edited by xOlivia97x; September 2, 2013, 05:00 AM.

aw Trust me, I know it sucks. And I hate to break it to you, but it doesn't get any easier, it just gets harder each time lol. Just try to think about the next time ya'll will see each other and it'll help you get through Each day you get closer and closer to seeing him again!

Comment

Aww I think most of us here all know exactly what you're talking about. I always think if I get to see my S.O, I won't miss him as much. And every single time, I get proven wrong as soon as he leaves. T_T It won't really get any easier ... but my S.O always tells me all good things must come to an end ... even if it's only to make room for new good things! So just hold onto the fact that each day without him is another day closer to seeing him again. And try to talk as much as you can! *huggles* x

Comment

*Hugs* I have to agree that it doesn't get easier unfortunately. My SO and I have been doing this for 3 years now. It's just as painful each time we say goodbye. But, in the end, each day that passes, you are one day closer to being together again! Try and keep busy, as hard as it may be. You can do this!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Working...
        X