Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long do you have to wait till you see them again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens How long do you have to wait till you see them again?

My boyfriends been gone a week now, and before seeing each other we hadn't seen each other since early June, until the 15th of August so 2 months!
    This time we might not see each other until New Years... Or if we are lucky we might be able to see each other in October.
    But during the time we are apart, we do have arguments and we do struggle with how long we have to wait. Is this normal? We always make it to the next time we see each other!

How long do you wait to see your boyfriend/girlfriend?

Yes it's normal for LDR couples to struggle with waiting until the next time they can be together. It sucks! I have to wait until late December/early January before I can see my boyfriend again It sucks, but each day gets closer and closer.

Comment

Hopefully I'll only have to wait about another month! We've been LD for a month already, and although it's not easy, what gets me through it is looking forward to the days where we won't have to be apart anymore. I find it really silly that all of our problems (or what few problems we do have) is because we are LD. We did so well CD and created a strong relationship. I just hope we are not LD for much longer
      started dating: 12/08/12
      "i love you": 04/12/13
      el paso: 07/24/13 - 08/05/13
      montreal: 12/13/13 - 01/03/14
      el paso: 01/05/14 - 01/19/14
      montreal: 05/30/14 - 07/27/14
      el paso: 07/27/14 - 08/18/14
      el paso: 12/27/14 - 01/16/15
      el paso: 06/02/15 - 08/17/15
      san antonio: 02/04/16 - 02/08/16
      san antonio/el paso: 06/03/16 - 06/21/16

Comment

My relationship is new and so far we have been extremely lucky. I've known my SO for a couple of years and after loosing contact, reconnected in June and made things official after our first visit in August. I've already seen him twice and due to me having a job interview about 3 hours away from where he lives next week, I just made plans to see him this weekend which also happens to be my birthday weekend! I'm super excited because if I get the job, I will be three hours away vs. 17! I admire and respect all the couple on here who don't get to see their SOs as often. We are going to try and see each other monthly or every other month until we close the distance-which may be sooner than later if I get the job :-)

Comment

I get to see my SO about once a year the visits averaging about 2.5 days.

Notes:
          Met: 8.17.09
          Started Dating: 8.20.09
          First Met: 10.2.10
          Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

I get to meet my boyfriend for the first time on the first weekend in december and he's only here for 2 days (Friday evening, saturday and sunday morning) but after that, if we can make it last, I won't see him until all my exams are over in June/July. So twice a year I guess.

Comment

I get to see my boyfriend in exactly two weeks I can't wait.
              And then I'm surprise visiting him a month later!

Comment

Working...
              X