Arguments! Doubt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens Arguments! Doubt!

The past few days it had been really tense between me and my boyfriend. Personally I think it's because he's started how first year at sixth form and he's tired but last night he kept accusing me of not supporting him and not being there! But I'm always there and I'm so proud of what he is doing! Anyway this afternoon, he said he didn't know if he wanted to be with me anymore saying that I lie? Well I am completely truthful, he keeps telling me I go to my friend and bitch about him behind his back but I don't! I seek comfort in her sometimes because she's my best friend! He knows this!
    But anyway we are now not talking for a few days. What do I do?
    I genuinely love him but now I don't know if he feels the same anymore

People deal with stress differently. I personally get more clingy when I'm stressed and seek comfort in my boyfriend. However, my boyfriend, even if he doesn't pull away drastically, he likes his time to himself to think it through. I'm sorry I probably don't have any real advice, because I don't know you or your boyfriend, but I can tell that he's probably just having a little trouble adjusting to the new school year, and probably isn't sure how to deal with that stress. If he wants space, you can't force him to do otherwise. What I would do is give him his space today/tomorrow, and maybe tomorrow afternoon send him a little message saying you love him/support him and you're there for him when he wants to talk. Let him sort through his thoughts before you two can discuss these problems you seem to be having. If you need someone to talk to, don't be afraid to PM me
    started dating: 12/08/12
    "i love you": 04/12/13
    el paso: 07/24/13 - 08/05/13
    montreal: 12/13/13 - 01/03/14
    el paso: 01/05/14 - 01/19/14
    montreal: 05/30/14 - 07/27/14
    el paso: 07/27/14 - 08/18/14
    el paso: 12/27/14 - 01/16/15
    el paso: 06/02/15 - 08/17/15
    san antonio: 02/04/16 - 02/08/16
    san antonio/el paso: 06/03/16 - 06/21/16

Comment

If I were in your position I would talk to him about some of the things that you're talking about to your friend. Just try to resolve anything that could be bothering you. Also, ask him what's been bothering him lately. Try to keep the conversation calm though, because if you don't then he might get defensive and upset. And discuss how both of you can resolve all the issues and agree on how to make things better.

I know it's difficult getting in arguments when you can't be face to face because there's no body language or anything like that. But good luck and I hope things work out

Comment

Working...
      X