Long distance prom asking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens Long distance prom asking?

So my boyfriend is in the Navy and is stationed in San Diego, which is only 7-8 hours away from me. I know prom is quite a ways a way, but I was just curious, how would you go about asking your long distance SO to prom? I've already informally asked, just making sure he would want to come, and he said he had already planned on going, haha. But I would still kind of like to do something cute to ask. Sending a box? A letter? Just something that a could compare to a closed distance couple asking each other, if that makes sense. Do to money, I don't know if traveling down there to ask would work, but any ideas are welcome. I'm just curious and figured I should start planning now depending on what it is.

Thank you!
    sigpic

Does he have any friends that you could ask for help? If he does, then the ideas are endless

Comment

Not in San Diego. And his friend here don't really like me, haha.
      sigpic

Comment

You could get him a build-a-bear and get one of those things that you can record your voice to put on the inside and have it say "Will you go to prom with me?" and send it to him.
        That would be cute

Comment

Oh my gosh. That is genius. Seriously, I didn't even think of that at all! I've been wanting to get him a stuffed animal for awhile anyways!!
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X