Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens My LDR Story [Dylan and Jessica]

Hello everyone!
    My name's Jessica, and I'd like to share my story with you all.

I live in a small town called Roanoke in the valley's of Virginia. Over here, it's full of rednecks and snooty people. You're born rich, and if you spend your whole life trying to get some where here, well, heh, you're not. I figured this out when my mother left me last October to get out of the state for various reasons that needn't be said. She doesn't live too far, only a few states over. And I'm welcomed to move with her at any time.

A little about me and my appearance:
    I'm 5'4-5'6. I have medium redish/auburn hair, but my natural haircolor is dark brown. I have freckles, hazel eyes, and slightly pushed up nose and tiny cheeks. I'm in the 8th grade, and I weigh from about 95-110 pounds.

I met my LDR on a little beta website that's now dying. We met roughly 5 years ago. At that age, I wasn't in for relationships. I preferred my guy friends and just that. Dylan and I chatted a little, but nothing too big. But whenever I logged on from then on he was always in my favorite 'room'. He was laid back, funny, kind, and smart. We quickly grew from strangers to friends at a rapid pace. Time flew by, and after a few ups and downs, we were in a relationship.

Being in a LDR relationship doesn't strain you as much when you're in the 5th grade and you don't know what love is. I didn't think it would last as long as it's ended up to, but I didn't let that damper me. A year went by and nothing really changed except for the fact I was falling head over heels for this stranger I knew so well. Appearance wasn't a big factor back then, but I was still insecure and upset about who I was. He spent day and night trying to change that. Making every flaw of mine insignificant.

Another year, and the road became bumpy.
    Jealous was wading itself in. I began to worry. He had moved to another state and he would constantly talk about these friends of his (girls) that were so flirty towards him. Now us girls, we know how other girls are. Guys are too blind sometimes, but we know when a girl's flirting with our man, even if we can't see it.
    We just know.

I felt sick a big portion of the time. I'd wait for him to come home and then regret it when all he talked about were other girls. I tried keeping my mouth shut at first, but that's hard for me.

We argued a lot.
    We fought, I cried, I'm sure he did too, just pathetic bullshit that I blame on myself.
    Eventually we made an agreement to just, still love each other but date other people for the physical attraction, or something.

Those outside relationships weren't working for us as well.
    Another year, and the road was still bumpy. At a couple points I thought it was over. Done. I lost my chance.
    But each time we came back up.

Five years, now.
    Nothing has really changed except that we're happier, and we both look better than we used to, heh.

Now, go back to the top. Remember when I said I was able to move in with my mother at any point?
    A few months ago, my mother called me for her routine chat. And she asked me about Dylan.
    My mom knew about him, and she didn't really care. She had seen him on cam, and his pictures on my phone, so she was alright with it.
    She liked the stories I tell of the dumb things we did.
    Anywho, she called and we talked about it. About me moving in, about Dylan. And she told me that if I felt, in my heart, that it was 100% true, then she would move to Texas for me. (She didn't want to because she has stereotypical views about it, I don't blame her)

At that point I was scared. I had a panic attack after the phone-call. I needed time to think.
    I got my time.
    It's November 21st.

I know in my heart I want it now.

I have a plan, I have a way, and I'm willing to lose almost everything for him.
    I'm willing to sell stuff, leave stuff behind, leave family behind. I don't really care. I could explain more to you why I don't but I don't have the time.

The late night cams. The falling asleep on each other on accident. The old Harry Potter movie nights when we'd turn on the movie at the same time and text our reactions to each other. The stupid stories. The hopes.
    All of it has made me who I am today.
    I know that I should wait, but I feel like if I miss this opportunity it will be years before I get it again.
    We need each other now more than ever.

So, hopefully, with my dad agreeing to let me leave, my mother agreeing to move us down there, with the right amount of money and with a good plan, I'll be able to meet him.

My goal is to save around 150 bucks by June 7th. School ends June 4th, and so it'll give me three days to say goodbye, pack my things, and leave with a good mark.

So, guys, wish me luck on my adventure. It'll take a day and a half to get there, and it'll cost about 400 dollars, but hes worth a million.

I'll try and remember to update this as soon as possible.
Working...
X