Favorite Stories!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens Favorite Stories!

So, I'm in the mood to read some super cute stories, so it'd be cool if you guys would tell me a story about the happiest memory of you and your LDR. And it doesn't have to be the happiest, it can be something cute that happened or last night, or a funny embarrassing story about when you first met! I'm just curious to hear. <3

I'll start off:

The other night Dylan and I were webcamming on Skype, and we kept making silly noises and were sharing stuff on tumblr. And then I showed him a funny gif and he couldn't stop laughing. He has a crooked grin and its the cutest thing ever and it made my heart melt. But of course, hes not cute, hes 'manly'

hes adorable

That is so cute! there was one time that my boyfriend and I were talking about the future and things that could possibly happen and then we moved on to the next topic of conversation but he came back and was like "It doesn't even matter what happens because you're the girl I'm going to marry and spend the rest of my life with." Now I know it's cheesy and at 17 I'm obviously not thinking about marriage, but it was super cute and sweet when he said it!

Comment

The first time my boyfriend came to visit we'd already been together for 5 months so we thought It was about time we had our first date. He took me bowling and then to Frankie and Benny's for dinner. We'd just finished out meals and everything was perfect, he was being really open with me about his last relationship and why he knew I was better for him and he loved me when a waitress tipped an entire glass of lemonade in to his lap and I sat and laughed for 5 minutes while he tried to dry himself off. And then to top it off, while he was paying the bill, our waitor started flirting with him and asking how often he ate at the resteraunt and if he's ever see him there again.
      Was definitly a memorable first date and one of the best memories we have from the last 9 1/2 months.

Comment

Me and my girlfriend where skypeing like all day i think for like 5 hours anyways like the last 2 hours i yawned over 50 times we counted it was hilarious made her yawn as well now whenever i think of yawning i think of her, and a skype call without one of us yawning isnt a complete night lol.

Comment

I know this is an old post but I wanted to share this:

We had only been dating for two months. We had been talking everyday for most of the day, except when we were sleeping. And with the 5 hour time difference, that meant he would stay up super late to talk to me sometimes.

And one night, it was 3 AM for him, and he was going to bed and he said "Well sweetie I'm off to bed I love you."

I panicked. Because I wasn't sure of he meant it or it was just coming from how late it was or if he just said it because in most teen relationships, that's something you say early on. So I replied "Goodnight babe, and I'm not sure I can say that back yet, I'm sorry."

Minutes felt like hours as I awaited his reply. My heart was beating so fast because I was so worried he would dump me for not saying it back. Then I got a message. It took me a minute to open it because I was shaking it so bad, but as soon as I read it I calmed down. "I didn't say it so you would say it back, I said it so you would know." And in that moment I fell in love.

Comment

Two video calls ago, I'm not sure what day it was, we were talking about different things in general. Since we have a hard time coming up with topics, we went to LFAD (this site) and looked through the conversation starters. He asked me what I would do if I saw a giant spider walking towards me, giant meaning half my size (I'm 5'2'') and I told him I would scream. He laughed because I had previously told him in an IM that I wasn't afraid of spiders. So he said "I thought you weren't afraid of spiders." My reply was "I'm not, but that doesn't mean I have to like them."

I, of course, asked him what he would do if he saw a giant spider walking towards him and he replied with "I would scream... But it would be a manly scream, like a shout."

I laughed so hard that night. It was so funny.

Comment

Working...
            X