Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was opened about my LDR, and some things happened...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens I was opened about my LDR, and some things happened...

Ok, so there's this girl in my school who asked a long time ago if I had a boyfriend, I said yes, but she was cut off from asking questions from the bell.
    Yesterday (Friday), she asked if I was still with my boyfriend. I said yes, and she got deeper and deeper into it. I kept some info from her (Last name and school, which is good because she tried to look me and him up on facebook, talk about stalkerish), but I was pretty open about it, she's a nice girl so why not?
    So then she calls him a catfish and she tells my teacher. My parents don't know about him (and still do not, but that'll be changing soon enough), so I was scared my teacher would think I'm putting myself in danger and have to call my parents. I was to stressed and scared to be angry. They were also talking over me like there all high and mighty and know everything. They were ignoring the fact I've skyped him a ton of times and met his dad.
    To make it worse, I could hear her talking about it ALL DOWN THE HALL. So I might have just became the big gossip in my highschool. Yay me. e.e
    I got a shower and thought about it. And now I'm really angry. She called the person who put his ENTIRE life on hold for me while I was severely depressed last year a pedophile? It's really getting under my skin right now, and I just have no idea what to do. I don't want to go bring it up again, she might tell my coach who will likely tell my mom, she could also bring it up to my teacher again. I want to tell them when I am ready, not because of a staff member of my school or some Chatty Cathy...
    Advice on what to do? Should I confront her or should I just not talk to her?

I would just leave it be--she's just looking for something to talk about. Don't bring it up again and it should fizzle out soon enough

Comment

I agree...probably best to just let it fizzle out. It sounds like she just wants to create some drama.

---------------(♥)---------------

Comment

Working...
      X