No announcement yet.

First meeting on Saturday!!! Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens First meeting on Saturday!!! Help!

Hey everyone! I'm new to the forums..and I am seeking advice for my first meeting with my Long Distance boyfriend..that is..eek! This Saturday! So..first I should tell you a little bit about us...
    So I met my SO on a website called Chathour three months ago. At first, we were really good friends, just talking about our interests and stuff like that. But, due to some complications, I had to to leave the site for a few days. Over this period, my SO had decided he felt that he wanted us to become more than friends. So shortly after I came back, we began dating. I can honestly say I've never been happier! We FaceTime every night and he just fills my day with wonderful thoughts. We both live in IL..but he lives 4-5 hours south of me. So, back to the meeting!
    Our plan is that he is to come up here with his brother and meet at a park not too far from my house..I guess I'm just overly nervous and need some advice to keep myself calm and collected. So any advice? Thanks so much!

This happened to me the first time I meet my SO. I was just as nervous don't worry it's normal.

"Just follow your heart 'cause your brain is stupid" something my SO said to me before we meet cause my brain was going a mile a minute worrying. Your heart will know what's best in this situation and don't let the nerves get to you! If you follow your heart you'll be fine don't Physic your self out you'll only become more nervous.

Hope this helped, I don't know if I'm to late hope I'm not.

Comment

Working...
    X