3 years and she's having no fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens 3 years and she's having no fun

Hey everyone me and my girl friend have been dating just over 3 years, and she's saying now that she has no "fun" with our relationship. How do I make our relationship "fun" again.

Ask her what she considers fun. It could be anything. Like, if it is something you used to do you can do it again. Or you can try together new things, and see if they are any fun!
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
      Ask her what she considers fun. It could be anything. Like, if it is something you used to do you can do it again. Or you can try together new things, and see if they are any fun!
      I was gonna say the same.. "Ask her" .. I think that's the best thing you can do really, to find out exactly what it is she wants so that it is fun again..

Comment

It happens.

There's not much new to discover about each other, to talk about.
        There's not much new stuff to do, it's all been done before.
        It's hopeless, right?
        That's something I've been trying to avoid. What keeps it 'fun' for me and my girlfriend is 1) our weekly challenges [where we give each other a challenge; to learn something, do something, watch something, etc], 2) our differing lives [so in our day-to-day, we can talk about what happened and maybe how each of us would've reacted, or, I 'dunno.. ], and 3) I think it's also that we're so busy, especially me. I don't get to talk to her much during the day. It gives her and I time to build up some 'I miss her' feelings, which make interactions more fun. What I've observed is that some relationships, you have constant contact, and so that feeling of 'I miss her' doesn't build up, fun and excitement drains away, and.. a breakup happens. And THAT'S when the 'I miss her/him' feelings come, because you're finally apart.

So, uhm...
        Find ways to make things last. Build a tradition that changes?

Comment

Originally posted by BoyInLove View Post
          It happens. There's not much new to discover about each other, to talk about. There's not much new stuff to do, it's all been done before.
          Although I like very much your week challenge, this sounds strange to me. I have been with my SO for almost two and half year and I am still getting to know him in some areas. We definitely have stuff to talk about, no matter if it is our past, our future or our presence. Also if you did everything after three years, what about rest of your lives?

Comment

You could try to Google 100 questions to ask your loved one, or something like that. You might learn new things and the conversation may also change because of it.
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
            X