Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens BF confusing me?!

I am 16 he is 17 (we are almost exactly 1 year apart) he lives 2hrs away

So I met this boy a year ago and he really liked me (told by people he knew that they had never seen him like someone that much before), i didn't realize i liked him so much over that weekend i got to spend with him, until he left i was upset that i had missed the opportunity that i had to makes us something more. He asked me out 4 months later, unfortunately he did that over IM and my mum saw it and said i'm not allowed to have a boyfriend. 2 and a bit months ago i asked him out and he said yes (behind my parents backs).

Since then have now got a phone and we talk most nights. His parents aren't happy that i'm not telling my parents however if he wants to have a serious relationship with me, i am willing to talk to my parents about it (although that may not end up to good). His family are all talking about me and are happy that he has a girlfriend.

After i asked him out he said that he loved me over IM and since he has not said it again. The problem is that sometimes he talks about the future, moving and children. Then other times he is sort of awkward about talking about anything to do with our relationship, this is more often than not. Once when i asked him if he still wants to go out with me, he said yes for now. It only been a couple of weeks where he seems happy with our relationship and wants to talk about it. When he was first texting me he called me babe and now that has faded away.

He doesn't really like to text much and he rather call but he and his family struggle with having enough money and is always low on credit for both his phone and internet. He only decides to contact me when he decides he wants to so i end up calling him more times than he does. I know he enjoys the calls as he always stops what he is doing for me. Although he doesn't always answer my texts, i don't over texting him only text him once a day until he answers.

I felt this way a few weeks back and then he all of a sudden started contacting me a lot more. but now again it feels he does what to make much contact unless necessary. He also plans to join the military in the future. I am also friends with his sister.

I am scared to trust him as i have been used my a boy already and i have no adults that i can talk to about this. If we end up braking up then i will hurt me so much and so i think i am holding back on giving all my care to him.

I am going camping with him with our friends in 2 weekends time. What should i do? Should i question him or should i just see how it goes?

Welcome to LFAD First of all, I think at 16 you are still too young to talk about having kids and stuff like that, so maybe just slow down bit. The most important thing in relationship is communication, so if something bothers you, you should talk to this boy and ask him about his view of your relationship. Then you can move forward from there. Good luck

Comment

thank you for your support i really appreciate it.

Comment

Most 17 year old males are beta. I'd suggest he start watching RealSocialDynamics™ (RSD) which is a good means by which one can develop one's pickup-artist abilities. That's how I got good at "game". ; - )

Also, if he's talking about your future and children he's DEFINITELY a beta-male who hasn't been in a relationship before. A bit too clingy and needy. It's too young of an age to be saying things like that. I bet he's a Christian, too (which may or may not be an adhominem of sorts).

Comment

O: There is lots of Confusing things in RelationSHips.

Comment

Ha Ha! I've had the same problem. Some boys are just confusing =)

Comment

If you can afford it, why don't you give him phone money so he can text you more?
              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

i think all you need to do is talk to him about the troubles your having. Now the military thing, I plan to go into the military also, and if your worried about him getting hurt and stuff don't. if he's a smart kid he'll get a nice life on base and if you 2 end up closeing the gap you could have a nice base life with him.

Comment

Working...
                X