Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LONG DISTANCE LOVERS, What do you want to make it more enjoyable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens LONG DISTANCE LOVERS, What do you want to make it more enjoyable?

What I mean is what do you think would be an excellent idea to keep you and your lover in touch?
    My SO and I use all sorts of apps/websites/sharing programs to keep us close and in each others lives. We use Skype to video chat, WhatsApp to text, Couple to play games together/give virtual kisses/share our moments together. If you could think of an App or a device that you could invent to keep you closer and happier, what would you want? Personally I would love for my girlfriend to have a button she could press to indicate that she is home safe and sound (as she lives in a large city and I always worry about her). Something along those lines : ) Thanks all! Happy Loving!

Honestly, probably the validation I get. Girls don't look at me at school because I don't have "swag" and suffer from high functioning autism (asperger's syndrome). By the way--I'll write that app for you if toss a couple of Bitcoins my way.

Comment

Couldn't she just send you a message saying "Hey, I'm home"? Anyway my SO and I used Avocado for a while (basically like couple but it worked better on my phone, also liked the list function) and when my laptop broke down we tried Tango, which was meant to work a but like Skype but the quality wasn't all that good. I think you are already using the more popular ones, there should be a couple of app threads in the techy section though.
      We part only to meet again ~ J.Gay

Comment

We use Viber a lot
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I'd love an app that would tell me how he's feeling because he's not very good at telling me and we argue a lot so it'd be helpful to know if he was angry or annoyed or upset. If something like that existed it would be amazing.
          I'd really love those long distance pillows too. We talked about getting them but last I looked they weren't out yet but the seemed so perfect and comforting.

Comment

There is actually a device egg thing that you each have one of. If your partner pushes hers, yours moves in response. So it is like that button you want. It is meant to give a sense of togetherness.

Comment

would love an app that could all us to hear each other voice and to be with each other also to watch over each other every step of the way

Comment

There are lot of apps where you can hear each other's voice and even see each other...
                I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Well its not technically a want since he and I already did it, but we traded one childhood stuffed animal of ours to the other. So I have his bear and he has a bunny of mine. They feel very binding for us, and we kind of consider them like children. Very nice for us.

Comment

Working...
                  X