I'm Sad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens I'm Sad.

I Was Talking To My Girlfriend And She Started To Yell At Me It Was The First Argument Ever We Had And I Dont Know What To Do About It I Dont Want To Poste What It Was That Was Personal Please Help But I THink That We Will Be Over Soon

Talk to your girlfriend and tell her you get upset when she yells at you. She can tell you what bothers her in other ways. If she wants you to change something you do, she will have a better chance is she is calm. Try to find out what caused the fight (or contributed to it getting bigger) and then change that. In LDR it is awful to fight...because they can not hug you afterwords. You need to forgive each other and start over again. It is ok to upset and let the other person know, but you can have av rule about yelling.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
    X