Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious Advice please don't know where else to look.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens Serious Advice please don't know where else to look.

I have been with my LDR girlfriend(first girlfriend) for little over 2 years both of us are studying. We met in an MMORPG game and after 8 months i finally saved enough to go visit her. before our second visit she cheated on me( though i suspected she did as well at the start with her ex as well there's just no proof), but after 2 months we got back together. She lives in the Netherlands and i love in Mozambique.

Now the thing is there is a girl that i have liked/had a crush on for 4/5 years from high school(shes a 10min drive from me) and one of my best friends can see i like her(we are all friends from high school). I feel like the spark between my girlfriend and myself has died out, i recently went and visited her and it wasn't really great, it didn't wow me as it did the first times. Should i try and see if my crush likes me to or should i stay with my Girlfriend?

Thanks in advance for your help!
    Cluelessguy

You should deal with your girlfriend first before going after other girls. If you think the feelings for your girlfriend are gone then end it THEN pursue this other girl. Don't see what this other girl feels first and depending on his answer decide to stick it out with your GF or break up with her.

Comment

You want to eat your cake and have it too. You can't. If you don't love your girlfriend, break up with her. No going around and trying out your girlfriend options.

Comment

As polyamorous I would of course say you can try to pursue both relationships at once. But I will also say that although it may be tempting to start anther relationship when the first one feels unfresh is probbly the worst time to do that. Because you should be sure you don't have your hands too full, and you have a responsability towards your first girlfriend.

But hey, I can se from your questioning you really just want us to ok breaking up with your current girlfriend. You don't see very motivated to keep that relationship going. You are only 22, maybe that is why you expect an ongoing relationship to wow you every time, or perhaps you just secretly hold it against you gf that she cheated on you. It takes a bit to stay in at LDR and if you are not motivated, you might as well not do it. Weather or not you should pursue a close distance relationship I don't know, but then you don't have to find out right away, just what you want to do with your current relationship.
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

If you've lost feelings for your girlfriend its probably better to leave first then go after the girl you have fallen so hard for

Comment

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
            You want to eat your cake and have it too. You can't. If you don't love your girlfriend, break up with her. No going around and trying out your girlfriend options.
            This^
            Stop trying to be a lucky basterd. Excuse my language but seriously xD

Comment

Working...
            X