Not Sure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens Not Sure

Hi I've been in a LDR with my boyfriend for 2 months tomorrow but we've talked for a year and a half. I'm a junior in high school and he's a senior. There's no doubt in my mind that I'm in love with him and it happened so fast. I said I love you first but he wasn't ready to say it back but I was okay with that. We were good for a bout 3 months after we met each other on Instagram(: but then we started arguing a lot so I decided to take a break. We didn't talk to each other for 2 months in the summer.. But eventually we came back to each other stronger than ever. Two months is a long time and I guess it was long enough for him to find a gf. So now he has a gf but he said he wants me to be his gf on December 27th 2013. I know this is horrible and it might not make sense but I know he loves me and I know he's in love with me because he tells me everyday. I just don't understand why he wouldn't leave his gf there for me. Am I asking for too much ? I mean I understand that we're far apart and it's hard but I'm confused on what I should do. Please don't judge me. He's the best person that's ever walked into my life and he makes me happy like no one else can. I tried to leave but he begged me not to and he said that he needs me. And the sad thing is I need him too. Please feel free to tell me what you think. Or what you think I should do. Thanks
    Sorry if I wrote too much lol I'm new to this

Hey welcome
    Well honestly, he must not love you as much as he says he does if he isn't willing to leave his girlfriend for you..it's not fair to you if he's not going to just commit to you and you only. You should tell him this and if he doesn't want to leave her then its best you two stay friends or just let go..a relationship is all about love and trust and commitment. Distance is no excuse. Good luck hun

Comment

I'm just now seeing this but. Thanks so much !! I will definitely keep that in mind(:

Comment

I agree with ToTheDregs. Do not wait around for him while he dates some other girl. Distance or not, that isn't fair to you. I'd say give him an ultimatum and if he doesn't pick you, move on. But to be honest, he doesn't sound like that great of a catch if he's going on about how much he loves you while dating someone else. He's stringing one of you along, and either way that's not a very honorable thing to do.
        "You let me in your heart and out of my head."

Comment

Someone loves a girl, someone loves a guy, someone loves several girls, someone loves several guys, someone loves a person but sleeps with others as well... Get used to it! Everything is allowed in love, as long as it makes you happy. Nevertheless, communicate your borders and your fears.

Comment

When you love someone people are supposed to bring out the best in others. It doesn't sound like he's going to bring out the best in you if you continue to want something with him while he has a girlfriend. I'm saying this in general is that my biggest pet peeves are "the other men/the other women" who have no conscience in still going with a man/woman who is taken. I wouldn't bother wasting my time waiting for this jerk! If I was his local girlfriend and found out he was saying crap like that behind my back I would dump him. If he does that to his girlfriend, he will most certainly do that to you.

Comment

Hi, it may very well be that he loves the both of you. However, this current arrangement is not fair. These things can be hard. Even in a polyamorous relationship this way of doing things is not reccomended, if you are more people there should be honesty and openness between everybody involved . I waited four years for a guy to make up his mind, then I decided he did not give what I wanted and I also lost some respect for him because of the way he treated not only me, but his girlfriend too. I learned a lot from him though. Especially what I want and don't want in a relationship. It was perhaps different because I knew his gf and she knew about us, too. I think he still loves me, and he loves her. But I let him go. Anyway, the best of luck whatever you decide.
              Last edited by differentcountries; March 23, 2014, 08:44 AM.
              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
              X