Should I hold onto him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens Should I hold onto him?

Hi guys, this is my first thread so please ignore my awkwardness. So to preface the problem here I'm dating a boy who currently lives in Ireland. He is my trainers nephew (I ride horses and spend most of my time at the barn). He came here to Virginia for the summer and worked at the barn with my trainer and we just clicked right away, and we started dating soon after, and decided to try long distance. We've been dating for almost 9 months now, and he'll be coming back in 3 months, but things have been really hard lately. He seems apathetic about everything, picks fights a lot, and bass been putting me down almost every day. He also seems like if I don't send him pictures (please no lectures, it's something we've discussed and I trust him) that he gets crabby. Overall things just aren't how they used to be, and we talked about it over the weekend and almost broke up but them decided to stay together since he'll be back so soon. I know when he gets back things will be better but I'm miserable with how they are now. I really love him and I'm committed to this, but is it worth all the hurt? :/ wow that was really long. Please help!

Cat Eyes, if a boy makes you feel bad in a relationship, demands things for a return of niceness, or starts fights then that isn't healthy. It could just be stress, but it is something you need to discuss clearly with him explaining how it makes you feel. He needs to be willing to work with you on making it through these next few months. You need to figure out if he is just this way due to stress, or finally showing his true colors. That's the best advice I can offer you. I don't think you should be hurting because of him, only because of the distance.

Comment

I agree with the above poster. No one who really loves you will make you feel that way without there being some back reason. Is it stress or is this how he is all the time?

Comment

I think yes, now when he is coming in few months you should hold on. You both need to talk face to face and get the things solve. So keep patience and wait for him to come.

Comment

Working...
        X