My European boyfriendddd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens My European boyfriendddd

Sooooo. .... I am 18 years old. I was 17 when I first met him....that is in a chat room. Omegle to be exact. Hahaha. At the time I was talking to this boy from my school. It was mostly about me feeling lonely and I was going for a guy from the varsity baseball team. Go figure. Well. One night I decided to get on and chat. With guys mostly. Girls are boring to talk to. We talked a bit on the site. And then decided to talk on Kik. (A really great app that you can chat with someone instantly) we talked and talked. He was from Europe And I am from the USA. At first I was just interested with talking to some one. We started exchanging photos, and he turned out to be one of the most gorgeous guys I have ever seen. Like those tumblr guys!!!! With him being wayyyy out of my league, I decided not to even try hard with him. I thought it wouldn't work out. After almost a month of talking every day, I realized that I was falling in love with him. I told him. And he told me the same thing. Don't get me wrong guys. He was a major player. He's been played with his heart before and didn't want to go through the struggle again. So he ended up dating every girl he met before me. Months later I asked him what made him fall for me. He told me it was the fact that I didn't seem interested. He liked the push that I gave him to get my attention. Althought he has a big ego, I love him. He has this really sweet side that he only shows me. I've never skyped him. Or talked to him on the phone. He says that he wouldn't be able to bear it. Hearing my voice, or seeing me. He thinks it will drive him over the edge and make.him get on a plane or something. We have exchanged videos and photos to keep the distance from getting to us. We talk every day and night. It's hard with the time and all, but we still make it work. We have separated once, and it wasn't even for a day!!! It was too hard. He got too wasted. And I was already falling into depression the same night we decided to end it. We got back together knowing that we wouldn't be able to live without each other. He is so talented. Great swimmer. Amazing singer. And the sweetest boyfriend ever. I have never been so jealous in my life. He has many girls that are his friends. Yes, he's one of those dudes. He tells me not to worry. That I have him. He's mine. Forever. And I hope so. We talk of having kids one day. Getting married after college. And leaving to Macedonia, where he is from. He's already told his family about me. And his mother is so proud of him for sticking with someone for so long. It's been over 10 month s guys. Almost 11. And we are planning on finally seeing each other on June 20th. I am so excited! !!!! Now to tell my parents who do not approve of me dating.....hahaha. whatever. I love him. I need him. And no one can stop me from being happy with the man I plan on marrying one day 💕💕💕 I love you Gabriel!

Hey, congrats on your relationship!

Have you been able to Skype yet or talk on the phone? I think it would be better to be on the safe side and try it before he comes over; you wouldn't want to be disillusioned if he happened to look slightly different than the photos.
    I hope you also let your parents know, the first meet is the most stressful because even if you know them well online, you still don't know them in person!

Good luck in meeting your significant other!

Follow our story on Tumblr~

Comment

Originally posted by MySweetLDR View Post
      Hi!

I'm glad you are thriving in your relationship, 11 months without seeing each other is a long time, congratulations!!!

I still wanted to warn you about some things, especially idealization.

Most long distance couples who wait too long to meet make this mistake very often. They idealize their mate so much that once they see him or her for real, they are disappointed.

And that goes by what you say...getting married, having kids...the first step is to see you for the first time!

Have you ever done live videocalls?
      Have you ever done any long distance activities other than just talking? It's important to see how your boyfriend behaves in different situations.

I wish you all the best in your relationship, tell us how it goes!
      Have you noticed this thread was from six years ago? I don’t even think the person is still active on this site anymore, and I would assume they’ve long since met by now. Sorry, just had to point it out in case you didn’t notice

Comment

I didn't notice the time stamp either but I was wondering why people are still using Omegle ���� the good old days
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X