what to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens what to do

I recently met a girl online and we talk all the time on Skype and on messengers and we are currently dating, but I'm scared that we'll run out of stuff to talk about eventually is there any things we can do over Skype and messenger that will keep us together until we are both old enough to meet up
    Thanks for any feedback

There is not a couple who doesn't run out of things to say sometimes (I believe )
    I have the same with my SO when we're on skype.
    I found out that sharing too much over whatsapp or any other messenger thing, will eventually leave you with nothing to talk about on skype.
    What I do is just write down stuff that happens during the day. Instead of telling him instantly, I save it for when we get to chat on skype again.
    When you have a conversation starter like: you know what happend last thursday? blablabla, the conversation usually keeps going.

Also, on the internet you can find a lot of things that you can ask your SO that you wouldnt have thought about yourself.
    Still... You've recently met. There are still a lot of things to learn about each other that you can talk about.

Comment

You will likely run into a point where you feel there's not much else to say.. and that's where you start talking about things as they come up.. you can do as Jaac suggested, and save up things to say as they happen throughout the day and then when you talk, they will likely spark other memories. When you get to know each other more, you can eventually start telling each other about your childhoods and dreams for the future.. and then just random news articles... forum posts... talk about your interests, look up something random... learn something new together... don't worry about running out of things to say. Since you recently met, there are still loads of things to talk about. And also, remember, it's awesome to be best friends with your partner and be able to tell each other everything. And even once you meet, you will still likely have loads of things to say. Even if there are lulls, then you just do something on skype where you don't have to talk, both of you can read or browse or work independently while online together and talk when you find something interesting or want to talk.

Comment

My girlfriend and I never ever ever run out of things to say. I think that there is just sooooooo much to say and so little time. A lot of the time we just talk about how much we love each other and care for each other. We never run out of things to say and never get bored of each other. Once we texted literally alllll day and never got bored and the other time we talked on the phone for 4 hours it was amazing

Comment

Working...
        X