Heartbroken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens Heartbroken

So I just found out that my LDR girlfriend has a boyfriend shes been dating for 4 months while we just started dating about a month ago we both fell in love with each other. But now she just told me she had a boyfriend before we started dating and she didn't tell me about it until now. I just need some advise on how to get through all this.

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I know it sucks...but that was a really bitchy thing for her to do. I don't think you really want to date someone who did something like that to you, did you? You deserve much better than that.

Comment

I mean I just don't understand why she would do this if she already had a boyfriend.

Comment

Did you two decide you were actually official a month ago?
        Does she want to break up with him to date you, or other way around, wants to stay with him?

Comment

She wants to date him but why would she do this to me if she already had a boyfriend

Comment

I could just really use the most support from you guys to help me get through this heartbreak.

Comment

Nobody knows why she did what she did except for her. We can't get into her mind unfortunately. But we do know that what she did was wrong and very hurtful. You don't need that negativity in your life. You deserve to be happy and deserve someone who will treat you with respect and love you unconditionally, no secrets. Hang in there. It does get better, just try to be kind to yourself and don't put the blame on you because it's not your fault. Keep your chin up! Things may seem bad now, but I can promise you that good things are coming your way. Time heals all hearts and just take it one day at a time.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

The more support I can get the more it will help me feel better.

Comment

Dump her pathetic butt. I just got cheated on for the course of my entire ldr relationship. I know it hurts and you think "I'll just forgive them this time" once a cheater, always a cheater.

Comment

Working...
                  X