Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My SO's birthday! Celebrating while he's here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens My SO's birthday! Celebrating while he's here!

Hi there,

I am new here...! First of all: if I look at our 799 miles, it seems like some people are having a way harder time than us... We can see each other every 1 or 2 months.

My boyfriend, who lives in Hungary, will be visiting me next week for the second time (the first time was in july, we met on omegle.)

He will arrive on wednesday, but.... that day is also his birthday! I am not very creative with gift ideas and since he is only taking hand luggage on his flight I have no idea what I can give him. Also, I don't have a lot of money...

Does anyone have any creative or fun ideas? My boyfriend says he doesn't want a birthday gift because visiting me is already the best birthday gift he can imagine, but still...

Love

Amber

I'd recommend getting a key-chain/ring made of you both. It's not too expensive (especially as you say you don't have much money) and there are plenty sites that do photo personalised key rings. It'll be very sentimental and remind him of the time you both spent together every time he looks at it - opening the front door, driving (if he drives) etc plus it'll come from the heart

I know vistaprint.nl has personalised keychains/rings available to buy

Edit: As well as this, why don't you make something that you think symbolises your love for each other? Perhaps create a memory box for you each to put your favourite moments in, or a scrapbook from visits, conversations, photos, song lyrics, poems, ticket stubs etc.
    Last edited by JaneEmily; August 14, 2014, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Thanks! Lovely idea! I even have some of those left, u need to put your own pictures in them. I just have no idea yet how I will crop the pictures...

Comment

Well you could try with a free photo editing software like gimp or something to crop them into size, after measuring the keychain. Then cut them into shape for your keychain

Comment

Working...
        X