my story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens my story

Hi im Angel, im 13 and live in England. My parter Gavin is 14 and lives in America. We met on the 3rd of July over Xbox Live and Gavin asked me out on the 4th and we have been dating ever since its still early days but so far im shocked at how well everything has gone! Yesterday I finaly built up the courage to tell my mum about are relationship and she was completely fine with us being together, not what I was expecting. Althought the distance makes it hard we are getting through it and have agreed to start writing to each other soon its still my summer holidays but he goes back to school tomorrow (tuesday) meaning I will only be able to talk to him when he gets home at 3pm but with the 6 hour time difference it will be 9pm for me. This is not a problem but when I go back to school it will be because I will not be able to stay up late talking to him like I have since we met becuase I need sleep otherwise I will not be able to focus in school. But oh well luckily we will have the weekends I cant wait for the days when I wont have to go online to talk to him see ya -Angel
    Last edited by AngelStar17; August 18, 2014, 04:01 PM.

If you think it will work out well - good for you! It's great you've found someone you can make happy and who can do the same for you. Best of luck in the future!

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Good luck on your relationship!

I'm also in a UK/US relationship so if you ever need to talk I'm always available

Comment

Thanks and thats great

Comment

I met my boyfriend on Xbox live too. Which system do you play on? I'm on Xbox one if you'd like to play some time ^.^ my gr8 is Vulgar Feline. Good luck with your relationship

Comment

Hi guys, i thought i should update you all on what has happened since i created this thread.
              So as i saId above, it was going really well and our relationship carried on for about another 2-3 months before our ending...
              So, our 'Ending' wasnt really a good one, far from. and to be honest it was rather out of the blue. School had started back up and i hadnt been able to talk to Gavin much that week because of the bombardment of homework and so i had struggled through it and the weekend that finally arrived, And so i sat waiting for him to come online.
              My heart wasnt prepared to be broken and in all honesty i wasnt either. I got a random voice message from someone i hadnt met and bassicly it went along the linesof something like this:
              "Hi are you dating XxRedneck16xX as i am, so yeah"
              And there we go, thats how i found out....
              He had been dating this girl for about 2 months and NEVER told me....
              And so my heart was broken in two and my trust shattered, just like that. Gavin apologized multiple times which i must admit must have been hard considering i was crying down the mic.... well, what do you expect as i had just been told by the girl he we was cheating on me with. I have never really forgiven him and we have been on and off dating since but i have finally had the courage to draw the line and get it all to stop. #HeartBroken

Comment

At least you stopped it before it got too bad. I made the mistake with my ex and thought everything would be fine and dandy. Nope. It didn't last, and just kept on hurting me. Take comfort in the knowledge that you did the right thing here

Comment

Thank you I gave him multiple chances but i knew nothing was going to be any different and that if he really loved me then he wouldnt of done it, its as simple as that. I am so glad its all over now, not just that i dont have to put up with him but i can now focus on my school work and actually get to sleep and not have to stay up all night just to talk to him lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X