I don't deserve him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens I don't deserve him.

I've been with my partner for nearly 8 months and its literally the best thing to ever happen to me! I know everyone says that but I can honestly say for me it's true.
    But I'm too messed up, I'm not sure what I'm doing in a relationship and I can't get the past out of my head. I don't deserve him and I'm not sure I ever will and it scares me so so much. Am I holding him back?
    We've met each other 3 times and we have plans to meet this month but I'm scared that he'll end up resenting me because of my issues. He deserves better than a messed up, problematic 17 year old but I really don't want to lose him. He's helpes me become happier, healthier and actually shown me that I can be loved and love in return.
    Do I stay with him even though I'm not the best thing for him?

To an extent it is not up to you to chose whether he would be better of with or without you, it is up to him.

If he is happy helping you resolve your issues, and loves you regardless of them, then stay with him, if you love him back!

If you push him away, he will just walk in time though, so don't let a fear of what might happen become a reality!

Comment

If he chose you, then he sees something in you. Make sure to give back as much as he gives you and you will both be fine - and I mean this, not that you have to give him gifts in the same amount of money. There is something about you that he loves and things you do that he appreciates, this is what you need to give him.
      As someone who has a lot of baggage, I used to think I didn't deserve my man either, but as time went on, we realized that we both need each other, so it's not just that I need him.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Working...
      X