My LDR story >_<

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens My LDR story >_<

I have recently had my first LDR. Me and my boyfriend George (ex now) met on an online app called hot or not.
    I told him about my depression and things and he said he had a friend who was really sweet who i could talk to and be open with. This guy was called Liam. Omg he was amazing. He genuinely cared about me and wanted to help, and that meant a lot to me.
    After going out with George for 3 weeks i realized i was starting to get feelings for Liam.
    I spoke to Liam and said i fancy this guy but he lives so far away and i dont think he likes me back. Liam told me to be open and honest to this guy.
    The next day i was honest with Liam and said that it was him that i liked >.<
    Turned out he liked me back, but he made it clear he didnt really want a relationship with me.
    Unfortunately Liam told George what was going on and there were a few arguments, George now wont talk to me but Liam does and i guess thats okay.
    Im just scared about what they talk about behind my back :c well if they do (i have trust issues)
    Me and Liam still arent in a relationship but we have a very close and flirty friendship. I really hope i get to meet him one day. Just he is two years older than me, lives in wales and im not sure my parents will approve.
    If anyone has any advice, please helppppp! Thanks, Tilly x

Just give it plenty of time and get to know him better.

If you are from UK, and he is from Wales, it's not that far away

Just be sure you know him first and when you meet, have a friend with you. It seems like you pretty much just met.

Don't take this the wrong way, but if you started with liking George, and then Liam in such short notice i would advice you take a moment and really think how much you like him. Maybe you will find out you like Fred or Peter next. Don't rush into things.

Goodluck!
    Last edited by 0897klpq; November 18, 2014, 09:42 PM.

Comment

I'll be honest here, the first thing you should have done when discovering you had feelings for another man/boy is told the one you were going out with first - not the latter one!

you say you have trust issues, and yet you went behind his back straight away, and then say this is an unfortunate thing?

I think you need to just slow down a bit here - he's told you he doesn't want a relationship. so you are just friends right now. Maybe you can meet him as a friend at some point in the future if you two are still getting on in X months time - do you know if he is even single?

And just because I am a pedant I can't not point this out, Wales is in Britain too you know ;p

Comment

Working...
      X