Just venting (freaking out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens Just venting (freaking out)

I'm in a poor mood so don't read this if you are not prepared for me to blow off a little steam.

This week has been crazy, there has been good bad and it just got ugly. I have been exploring many things with Brittaney and this week has been instrumental in how the structure of our relationship has become. We overcame barriers and I even told my parents about her. It was confusing at times but overall we made a lot of progress, that was until last night.

I did not think anything of it at the time, we talk daily and generally 200-400 texts a day easy. We send friendly little messages to each other saying that we were thinking of one another. She never replied to a particular text, she must have gone to bed I thought. Good! She was recovering from a cold and could use the rest, I did not mind waiting until the morning for her response. The response never came.

I'm trying to be a good boyfriend so I don't want to be nagging her, it was unlike her not to text me though. Perhaps she lost her phone? It did not really matter. This close to thanksgiving she was probably spending time with her family, I WANT her to do that. So I send her a message saying "You must be busy, I was thinking of you and hope you are having a wonderful day!". I had no intention of pursing this further, idk she could just need a day for herself, she had a lot to think about with everything we had been talking about. Totally understandable.

I noticed she was also not on Snapchat which I would not really care about except she uses her iPod for that so phone problems are not the reason she is not contacting me. I don't bug her though and let her have her time. That is when I got an email, from her. It was short, once sentence, typed quickly I am guessing as it has no punctuation and contains a lot of typos (very unlike her). It says : "Email me using this Email ********@ymail.com" That is all the email says. I think about it for a second, 1. why is she emailing me (not text or SC), 2. why is she giving me new contact information? And this is what I come up with:

Her parents must have figured out about us. If you read my other threads/blogs then you understand that they are abusive alcoholics. This is NOT good. This means two things: 1. She has lost all access to communicate with me (lost her phone/ipod) and has her email being observed 2. she has probably been physically beaten in retaliation for being in a relationship with me (she warned that this would happen if they found out). So I start freaking out a little because I want to make sure she is okay, I try emailing her new email she sent me. I get a message back saying that the email I had tried to contact was not real. She gave me the wrong email! I try to get a hold of her anyway I can, her normal email, her phone her ipod nothing works. So here I am, not knowing if she is safe, I can't contact her and the only resource she gave me to reach her is not real.

I don't know what to do. i'm freaking out a little, I don't know if I am over reacting or misinterpreting things. I am going to see my counselor tomorrow because it is just too much. At this point it has been 26 hours since I have heard from her and I don't know what is going on.
Working...
X