Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens Can You Please Help Me About My Problem

Hi guys!

I have a question to ask you . What do you think about fansigns ? Me and my girlfriend are together for 3 months . And nowadays we are not that good . I try my best to make her happy and smile , really i try every way. Today i just learnt that she did a fansign for another guy and that guy posted it in his Instagram.. Its not a sexual fansign , just she wrote his name her finger and then took a photo . But she didnt tell me that she did a fansign for a guy .

What do you think about situations like this ? Is it normal in other countries ? I'm from Turkey and im so jealous maybe thats why .. But how can i trust her anymore what should i do ? Can you please help me about this ? Im stuck .. And i cant stop thinking about it .. Please help me..

Thank you so much ..

I'm worried about my girlfriend in Canada. I can't trust her being with people of the opposite sex. Will people ask her out? I won't be having a date to prom but she probably will. If I were u, u could do the same and see his reaction to it.

Comment

Originally posted by soulsound View Post
      I'm worried about my girlfriend in Canada. I can't trust her being with people of the opposite sex. Will people ask her out? I won't be having a date to prom but she probably will. If I were u, u could do the same and see his reaction to it.
      Why always girls ? I can't understand that . We try our best to make them happy even we have distances but she just looks like she dont care about this love . I don't know why . And now i dont know how to trust her again .. I love her and i dont wanna leave her but really its too complicated. I wanna trust her love but im scared that again she will hurt my trust ..

Comment

Originally posted by PorFavorDama View Post
        Why always girls ? I can't understand that . We try our best to make them happy even we have distances but she just looks like she dont care about this love . I don't know why . And now i dont know how to trust her again .. I love her and i dont wanna leave her but really its too complicated. I wanna trust her love but im scared that again she will hurt my trust ..
        I'm scared too. Her prom is coming up and I have been trying to fly out there, but my parents won't let me. When I leave school I'm off straight there because I've always wanted to go to Canada. But, do u keep contact with her? If not, is it even worth it. If you try and make regular contact with no reply, something is up. I'd recommend regular contact, ask her if she loves you. Try video chatting.

Comment

Originally posted by soulsound View Post
          I'm scared too. Her prom is coming up and I have been trying to fly out there, but my parents won't let me. When I leave school I'm off straight there because I've always wanted to go to Canada. But, do u keep contact with her? If not, is it even worth it. If you try and make regular contact with no reply, something is up. I'd recommend regular contact, ask her if she loves you. Try video chatting.
          We always use skype to video chat . Almost every day we try to video chat . She says she loves me but its not about that. Its about trust. She did a fansign for another guy and she didnt tell me that . She just said , it was not that important thats why i didnt tell you .. But its important for me , im a guy and im jealous and ofcourse i dont like what she did .. I dont know how to trust like before ..

By the way we didnt meet before , coz we are too far each other and we both are still students .. Actually she would come here she said and she offered that but day by day she doesn't want to come here . She says coz she is a girl thats why but before she wanted. Maybe thats her excuse , i dont know .. I just dont wanna get hurt by another girl anymore thats why . I just wanna be with a girl who loves me thats all .

Comment

Did you ask her why she did it? Also, is it called fansign, because she did it for a celebrity or a popular person? If that is the case, I would just shrug it off, because everyone has a crush on a famous person at least once in their life. I have a huge crush on Emilie Autumn and Mike Shinoda, but my partner doesn't have to worry about it, because they are famous people.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
            First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
            Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
            Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
            Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
            Married: 1/24/2015
            Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Originally posted by snow View Post
              Did you ask her why she did it? Also, is it called fansign, because she did it for a celebrity or a popular person? If that is the case, I would just shrug it off, because everyone has a crush on a famous person at least once in their life. I have a huge crush on Emilie Autumn and Mike Shinoda, but my partner doesn't have to worry about it, because they are famous people.
              Nope he is not a famous people , if he was i wouldn't mind it either .. And when i ask her that why she did this , she said that his friend asked to do a fansign for him and she just did thats all . But its not that easy for me .. I dont know maybe coz of my country's culture . We dont do stuffs like this .

Comment

OP:
                To me, fansigns (as long they aren't sexual) don't mean a single thing. I don't believe you have anything to worry about. If you doubt that she loves you, or that it is so obvious she doesn't you might as well call it quits. Such deep worries could easily be the downfall of you relarionship. You're three months in! This is usually still the honeymoon phase (though not always) you both should be having fun trying to explore each other's lives, not worrying about fansigns.

Did you ask her why she did it? Have you talked about it with her like an adult? To me you are coming across as crazy jealous, clingy, and insecure. And while I'm sure there are reasons for this, I'm sure it might get on her nerves a little. Best advice is to talk to her about it

Edit:

Fansigns are just things you do, it can attracylt followers, attention, but usually has nothing to do with the recipient (I could even argue.that for the sexial fansigns) this is normal on the internet and social networks these days.
                "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Originally posted by Unconditional View Post
                  OP:
                  To me, fansigns (as long they aren't sexual) don't mean a single thing. I don't believe you have anything to worry about. If you doubt that she loves you, or that it is so obvious she doesn't you might as well call it quits. Such deep worries could easily be the downfall of you relarionship. You're three months in! This is usually still the honeymoon phase (though not always) you both should be having fun trying to explore each other's lives, not worrying about fansigns.

Did you ask her why she did it? Have you talked about it with her like an adult? To me you are coming across as crazy jealous, clingy, and insecure. And while I'm sure there are reasons for this, I'm sure it might get on her nerves a little. Best advice is to talk to her about it

Edit:

Fansigns are just things you do, it can attracylt followers, attention, but usually has nothing to do with the recipient (I could even argue.that for the sexial fansigns) this is normal on the internet and social networks these days.
                  Thank you for these good answers , you made me feel better . Maybe i was too much but i've never had anything like this before about fansign maybe thats why . And mostly its coz of my country's culture maybe

Thank you so much.

Comment

Working...
                  X