Future plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens Future plans

Hello! I'm into trouble now... I'm going to university this year, and I'll be 18 y.o next summer. I want to meet my S.O this year (on summer) but it's very difficult, because I don't know how to plan it. It's expensive and I have to pay the university. And though I have enough money saved for visiting my S.O my parents don't allow me to visit her... I'm trying to convince my parents. But I even don't know cheap and safe places where I can stay.

Though this is such a big trouble to me, I have other worries.

I need to know how can I make future plans to live with my S.O after graduating university. What can I do to stay with my S.O in her country or another country if her parents don't allow her to live with a boy before marrying?

Please a need someone who can help me, I'm in blue.. I need help. I would appreciate a lot some advices. Thanks.

My best wishes to all people who are in a LDR.
    Last edited by javiNN1; January 18, 2015, 02:17 PM.

Consentrate of planning to visit her, not worry about what will happen several years from now.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

When I read "Future plans" I couldnt keep myself from reading and reply.

Im a teen like you and Im starting to make my future plans too, and I have the same worries as yours.
      But, I have to agree with differentcountries.
      If there's one thing Im learning is that is really useless to think about something that may happen 3/4 years from now. Is useless because you dont really know what will happen. So concentrate on a near future, like what you'll do this year and maybe next year.
      And if when you're about to finish Uni you two are still together, then you can start thinking about what you'll both do.

Really, Im in the same situation and the best advice I can give you is this.
      Thinking about possibilities and vague ideas causes only more stress and adds more thoughts than you need. Keep living the present with her, and time will fly, and then you'll decide what to do.

Comment

I think the best thing you can do right now is get your parents to understand and support your relationship. You need money for school and to visit her, so you may need some help from your parents. It would be best to get them to understand your relationship and see that it is real. Once they are more comfortable with your relationship you can move into discussing visiting her. Like the above have mentioned, don't worry about the future and what will happen in the next few years other than your education. Planning for the future when you're young can be difficult. I wish you two the best

Comment

Before you even consider moving in with your SO, focus on telling your parents and garnering their support. Next step would be to progress through university. A lot could happen in that time, heck, who knows, you may end up having a huge row and things take a turn for the worse. Then again, they might stand the test of time and stay strong! You can never tell, planning is all and dandy, but if there's one thing I learned as a trainee nurse, it's never to plan with the intention of it fully succeeding. Take it one step at a time, don't rush anything, or you will regret it. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
          X