Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long do you talk with you SO in a day ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens How long do you talk with you SO in a day ?

Hi guys !

I just wanted to ask you guys how long do you talk with your SO in a day usually ? I just wonder if im wrong or not . After 1 or 2 months , she just looks like she doesn't care anymore . I don't know why its always like this . When i feel im in love with someone , she just fades away after i show her how much i care her or how much i love her .. And in this relationship its the same .

When we first met she was so interested in me but now she is not like before . It looks like we don't even have anything to talk with her , she doesnt even try to talk something with . Im the one who is always trying to find a subject to talk with her .

It is possible that you two are moving out of that "honeymoon phase" that everyone talks about where you are beginning to struggle to find subjects or things to talk about since you are getting used to each other now. Every couple spends a different amount of time talking each day. For my boyfriend and I it varies depending on when he has to work and when I have classes, some days we are lucky and text for the majority of the day, other times we only get a couple hours in. The important thing is to find the connections so you are having conversations that are meaningful and interesting so you don't get bored with the conversation and are able to continuously learn about each other while enjoying your time to talk. This can be difficult, but if you find a fun way to do it, it will allow you to have conversations that are fun and more meaningful.

Sometimes you may need to just think of new subjects to talk about. Tv shows, movies, books, video games, music, food, anything. Ask her questions about herself that you may not know the answer to already. Learn more about her by asking questions. If you do a google search for "100 questions to ask your partner" or something similar to that you could get plenty of ideas for things to ask her that could get her to start talking. When you ask about her day, ask her to go into more detail about something she did or somewhere she went. If she got lunch with someone ask what she got for lunch, where did she go, what's her favorite food from the place she got lunch, and so on. Just find ways to incorporate learning more about each other to give you two more to talk about, and in the meantime it may lead to other conversations, therefore giving you two more to talk about.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah96 View Post
      It is possible that you two are moving out of that "honeymoon phase" that everyone talks about where you are beginning to struggle to find subjects or things to talk about since you are getting used to each other now. Every couple spends a different amount of time talking each day. For my boyfriend and I it varies depending on when he has to work and when I have classes, some days we are lucky and text for the majority of the day, other times we only get a couple hours in. The important thing is to find the connections so you are having conversations that are meaningful and interesting so you don't get bored with the conversation and are able to continuously learn about each other while enjoying your time to talk. This can be difficult, but if you find a fun way to do it, it will allow you to have conversations that are fun and more meaningful.

Sometimes you may need to just think of new subjects to talk about. Tv shows, movies, books, video games, music, food, anything. Ask her questions about herself that you may not know the answer to already. Learn more about her by asking questions. If you do a google search for "100 questions to ask your partner" or something similar to that you could get plenty of ideas for things to ask her that could get her to start talking. When you ask about her day, ask her to go into more detail about something she did or somewhere she went. If she got lunch with someone ask what she got for lunch, where did she go, what's her favorite food from the place she got lunch, and so on. Just find ways to incorporate learning more about each other to give you two more to talk about, and in the meantime it may lead to other conversations, therefore giving you two more to talk about.
      Firstly , thank you for answering (sorry about my poor English )

You said 'honeymoon' , im still the same like in the 'honeymoon' , actually at first when i met her , i didnt care her that much . I was just talking with her to have fun or just spend my time with talking English , that was all . But after i feel something to her , i mean falling in love . Day by day i was more interested in her . But the more i get interested in her , the more i care about her the more she became cold . I don't know why . When i wasnt care about her , she was really interested in me . But after i falling love with her she just become cold day by day . But im still the same like in honeymoon . I always text her , i always show her how much i care , how much i love . I always ask her questions .

But after all , after all i did for her , i got nothing for now . And thats hurting me so badly. If you love someone you just expect the same from her . But i got nothing , she always say that she loves me , but she doesnt try to prove that. She looks like she doesn't care anymore . Before , she always told me where she was or what she was doin or what she is gonna do. But now if i don't ask her , she doesn't even tell me anything . If i ask , she answers . If i don't ask her messages are always like 'Okay love' , 'ahahah' , ' okay ' , 'good' . And i hate this situation. Its like im stuck . I always worry about her if she doesnt message me but she doesnt even care if i worry or not . I really don't know what to do . Im thinking about this nowadays and its killing me , its making me crazy . What should i do more ? I don't know .. Help me ..

Thank you so much ..
      Last edited by PorFavorDama; January 19, 2015, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Tell her what you need from her.
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
          Tell her what you need from her.
          I agree with this and it's pretty much all you can do right now is tell her what you want and need from her in order to know she feels the same way about you.

Comment

I agree. You need to establish what you too have. If she doesn't feel the same way about you, then it may, sadly be time to move on(but talk to her first of course before you do anything rash based on my advice). My SO has a timezone where his morning is my night and vice versa. We usually get to have a good four hour talk in his night if he isn't busy or sleepy. And he does sneak messages to me while at work, but of course that depends on how busy he is there so that may mean 10 messages in 3 hours or just one but I really appreciate that he does that(I told him you don't have to but he said I was worth it :3) good luck to you!
            xClaryAsunax

Comment

Working...
            X