Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens What To Do ?

Hi guys!
    I just wanted to ask you guys before i do something bad. Becuse from now on i don't even know what to do. Me and my girlfriend were so close before. But now , she looks like she became cold. She always says that she is bussy with her project . But she is always online in social , like facebook , whatsapp . Whenever i check , she is online or she was just online . But when i try to talk her . She alwaus blames me like "you don't understand me , im Bussy ". But how can't a girl haven't at least 5 minutes for her boyfriend? I really can't understand that. when i ask her , she just says that , i make her feel like she is in a cage. I don't let her breathe. But i already did my best . But she doesn't have even 5 minutes to ask me how are you or how was your day . She is bussy all day . And sometimes she just texts that she miss me , thats all. I think we should go on our own right? But when we break up we can't go away easily. I told her many times to block me but she didnt . Neither i . I couldnt coz i really love her , i just didnt wanna lose her. We still talk maybe 2 minutes or if we fight, we talk longer.we are nothin , so then we should go our own ways right?

Thank you o much.

And by the way , she says that im too jealous And worried about her. But she is still friend with her ex and likes his photos . I mean she still has contact with him . Isnt it a thing to be jealous ? And before 2 days ago , she just posted her photos with her ex on instagram , her reason was to make me jealous when i asked her coz we fought. And then deleted. But isnt it too much to make me jealous ? Do you do something like this to make ur boyfriend jealous after you fought ? And she always say that im the one who doesnt understand . But i think she is the one who doesnt understand me. I think this love is impossible . We did so many bad things. Please help me.
    Last edited by PorFavorDama; February 3, 2015, 11:48 PM.

All I can say to you is that your relationship sounds extremely unhealthy right now. I'd say either get out or find a way to fix it. I know that that is easier said than done, but it sounds like she's one foot in and one foot out and that is no way to live. Along with your jealousy, it sounds like neither of you are happy, and it's extremely childish to do things to make your SO jealous on purpose. Granted, I'm not in the relationship, so I don't know the circumstances of these things and I'm just looking in from the outside. Unfortunately, because of this, I don't have any specific advice for you other than talk to your SO and try to figure out where you both stand. It doesn't help having strangers say stay together or break up. Only you two can decide what's best for you. Good luck.

Comment

I think she's proven her point long enough to you, I'm afraid. She seems to have "grown out" of your relationship, and I think you yourself deep down have realised the time has come to move on from this. You can do so much better. It's true when they said, "You're better off single and happy, than in a relationship and be unhappy."

Comment

While I don't agree with the way she's going about this, she's telling you something. She's moved on. She's trying to make you angry enough that you leave her. I guess she must be too chicken to do it herself so she's manipulating you and that's why you feel such torn emotions. Were I in your position I would start cleaning my life of her. Block her anywhere she can contact you and move on. This seems like it's over to me. Sorry, hun.
        "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

Jealousy stems from insecurity and she's not making you feel secure at all. I'm not a fan of maintaining relationships with ex's whether i'm taken or single. I think that it's a bad idea especially if there are feelings involved. Your SO is being very shady with you and like Honour said, she seems to have grown out of your relationship. I know it's hard but you should move on as well, you shouldn't be taken for granted or treated like you don't matter. She may be projecting her behavior on to you to make you look like the bad guy - people do that to maintain their image and innocence. You don't need that stressing you out.
          "The Only Heaven I'll Be Sent To,
          Is when I'm Alone With You."

Met: Sometime in 2016
          Started Relationship: August 9, 2017
          First Visit: December 7, 2017
          Closed the distance: February 9, 2018

Comment

Working...
          X