Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

it is possible 2 fall in love with your online friend ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens it is possible 2 fall in love with your online friend ?

i dont know how & why but i am Falling for my Online Friend. we usually chat on Skype for 4-5 hours in day. we "like" each other too. i m from India and Shes from USA. it is possible 2 fall in love with your online friend ?

what can i say....
    It just happened. i am 99.99% sure that her PC is Broken and we have not talked on skype for like 12 Days. she Rules My Mind ! Now I can't go on a single day without thinking about her. I anxiously check my Skype for any messages from her. I am just feeling incredibly sad.
    The worst part? i realized that i stared to Love her and I am falling for her harder and harder day by day i am just feeling like, i can not live without her what should i do now ? please Help me.
    and sorry for plain sentences i am posting via my Android

yes it's very very possible and easy to.... u need to relax and calm down otherwise u will go nuts try to find things to do

Comment

thanks for your Reply, but the problem is... i can not stop thinking about her. she's my life now. she's my first TRUE LOVE. i just want to talk with her so badly.

Comment

she knows that i like her more than friend and i know she have same feelings for me. i don't know what to do
        this love feeling is totally new for me because i have abusive parents (who hit me with steel Chairs and cricket bats) she is the only one who supports me and sh feels my pain.

Comment

u neeeeddddd to relax!!!! thinking about her is perfectly fine and normal but if u picture it as something bad u will drive urself insane

Comment

The answer is obviously yes, because it happened to me too.

Comment

You can definitely fall in love with someone online I met my SO when I was 14, and we started dating when I was that age. I know how you feel when she's on your mind all the time, that's how it is for me with my SO. You do need to calm down and relax. I know it's very upsetting when you don't have a message from them, but don't let it control you. Try to get out and do stuff to get your mind off her a little. Work on some hobbies. It's okay to think about her all the time, but like I said, don't let it control your emotions. It will get better though

Comment

Yes! Within a 5 days of knowing my significant other, skyping night, texting day we've come to a relationship of 9 months so far!

Comment

I really hope so, because if not then a lot of us are screwed.

In regards to the rest of your post, patience young padawan. She'll show back up eventually then you can unload all of your "OMG I MISSED YOU TERRIBLY"s onto her. I would. My SO did it to me lol. If she doesn't come back then don't take it personally and try to move on, but I wouldn't worry too much yet.
                  "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                  This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                  Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

I didn't think it was possible before, and I was very stubborn and refused to come to terms with my feelings for my SO. I didn't actually start letting myself believe I liked him until about 4-5 months after I knew him, even though I started liking him from very early on. I used to tell myself that it was silly to fall for someone over the internet, and not possible. When in reality, it is very possible.

Part of the reason I felt that way about falling for someone online, was because I was scared of what other people might think. I didn't realize that so many people meet their SO's online, so I thought it was something strange and unheard of. I didn't even want to tell my parents, because I feared that they would disapprove and that I wouldn't be allowed to continue my relationship with my boyfriend. But when I finally just came out and told them, they were surprisingly supportive. As were my SO's parents. So we really had nothing to worry about. xD

So the answer is yes, it is possible. And don't let yourself believe that it is weird, like I did. Haha
                    ~~~ ~~~

First Met Online: March 13, 2014
                    Relationship Began: November 23, 2014
                    First Met In Person: June 10-24, 2015
                    Second Visit: December 16- January 6, 2015/2016
                    Closed The Distance: June 26, 2016
                    Got Engaged: February 1, 2018

Comment

It is definitely possible and I'm in the same case as you. xD I've fallen in love with my SO around 2 months ago and i just can't stop thinking of him wondering if he is doing well and if he is also thinking of me. My SO is kinda busy because of school etc.. and he doesn't have time to use Skype. I spend all my days waiting for a message of him and i'm just so sad and become grumpy when i see that he didn't send me one. ;;;
                      But recently, i decided to find a solution to stop thinking of him constantly. I tried to be busy as much as i could but it didn't really work because i am pretty lazy and i don't like to do many things. xDD So i found another solution which is to look for things to do with him when he will be less busy. I found some ideas thanks to "100+ Activities for LDR Couples To Do!" (you can find it on the main siteweb of lovingfromadistance) I also take photos and makes videos of me, my friends, my house, my garden, the views i can see etc.. and i send it to him by email. As i know that he'd like to see how i dance, i am trying to learn a choregraphy to show him my skills when he will be back. ^^ haha

Comment

Originally posted by KoalaCuddles View Post
                        You can definitely fall in love with someone online I met my SO when I was 14, and we started dating when I was that age. I know how you feel when she's on your mind all the time, that's how it is for me with my SO. You do need to calm down and relax. I know it's very upsetting when you don't have a message from them, but don't let it control you. Try to get out and do stuff to get your mind off her a little. Work on some hobbies. It's okay to think about her all the time, but like I said, don't let it control your emotions. It will get better though
                        still waiting ..... but i checked her Messages on Skype and few days ago she told me that her Computer is broken so she have to Replace it with new one. but she have 4 sisters and 1 little Brother(6 Children + 1 couple = 8 people) so she have to wait for few Days. thanks for your Reply KC.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanTheAsianBoy View Post
                          Yes! Within a 5 days of knowing my significant other, skyping night, texting day we've come to a relationship of 9 months so far!
                          you are very Lucky My Man

Comment

Originally posted by XxFranticLovexX View Post
                            I really hope so, because if not then a lot of us are screwed.

In regards to the rest of your post, patience young padawan. She'll show back up eventually then you can unload all of your "OMG I MISSED YOU TERRIBLY"s onto her. I would. My SO did it to me lol. If she doesn't come back then don't take it personally and try to move on, but I wouldn't worry too much yet.
                            yep i will fill her Inbox with I Missed you and Welcome Back Messages
                            and yes she's not that type of Girl. (she's not active on mylol and Facebook since 24th March.) she have "deep feelings" for me(her own words) and i am 110% sure that she will come Back ASAP
                            Last edited by Nexus; April 14, 2015, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LivingInWonderland View Post
                              I didn't think it was possible before, and I was very stubborn and refused to come to terms with my feelings for my SO. I didn't actually start letting myself believe I liked him until about 4-5 months after I knew him, even though I started liking him from very early on. I used to tell myself that it was silly to fall for someone over the internet, and not possible. When in reality, it is very possible.
                              same here at first i thought it's weird but i "Accepted" my "feelings" later

Part of the reason I felt that way about falling for someone online, was because I was scared of what other people might think.
                              i Don't care. People can Go 2 Hell

I didn't realize that so many people meet their SO's online, so I thought it was something strange and unheard of.
                              same here.
                              I didn't even want to tell my parents, because I feared that they would disapprove and that I wouldn't be allowed to continue my relationship with my boyfriend. But when I finally just came out and told them, they were surprisingly supportive. As were my SO's parents. So we really had nothing to worry about. xD

So the answer is yes, it is possible. And don't let yourself believe that it is weird, like I did. Haha
                              i don't think my Family members will Accept our Relationship (My father is modern but my other Family members are very very orthodox )
                              but even if they will for me, i am not going 2 leave her. she's my life now and i can't live without her they have 2 Accept our Relationship. i am not like these mama's boys google.co.in/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=my%20indian%20boyfriend%20won%27t%20tell%20his %20parents%20about%20me i am mature person and in future with MBA degree i can take care of my self and her too

Comment

Working...
                              X