LGBTQ+ International

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens LGBTQ+ International

I live in the US, and my girlfriend lives in Belgium. We've been dating for 2 weeks now, and she's already told her mom. We are both girls, and both our families know we are gay. I want to tell my mom, but she had trust issues about meeting people on the internet. We met through a LGBTQ+ social network called Skittlr (dot net not com), and we Skype every morning (time zones). My mom is a bit suspicious as to why I always talk to my friends (who should be at school) in the morning (I go to school online). I really want to tell her but I'm afraid she'll get overly worried and make me break of contact with her. I really love her, and we really want to meet one day. And in order to do that, I need my mom to know. And trust me, I know how to meet people safely. We talk on Skype, send each other pictures. And video chat. And she is Belgian because I've heard her accent and her mom talk to her in her room. We play minecraft on a Server made for anyone on Skittlr, and my irl friends play on it too. How do I approach my mom and tell her? I, as of light of recent events, promised to tell her everything. I need to tell her.
    Last edited by AshesAshes; April 20, 2015, 01:01 AM. Reason: Typo
Working...
X