Getting her to talk.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens Getting her to talk.

What are some ways I can get my girl to do a little more of the talking. We have a great relationship and talk very openly so it's not that our conversations are bad or I dislike them. We both enjoy talking to each other. I just would like her to talk more about what she wants and initiate her interest instead of me taking over the leading of the conversation every day. Any ideas on how to get her to assertive in talking to me?

Why don't you talk to her about how you feel? You cannot make someone do something.
    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Some people aren't big talkers. Aside from talking to her about it, ask lots of questions that will get her talking and engaged

Comment

+1
        Ask questions
        Let her know you're interested in what she wants, and that you would like to know things she's interested in.

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
          Some people aren't big talkers. Aside from talking to her about it, ask lots of questions that will get her talking and engaged
          Except don't ask her to marry you in your attempt to engage her...

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
          Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
          Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Working...
          X