Teen I need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens Teen I need help

Me and my ex girlfriend now had a on again off again ldr. The first time we broke up she said it was because of basketball in Ohio but I knew she was talking to guys in Ohio and I live in Oklahoma. She was the one always saying that it would work and everything but I don't think that now. Recently the past two weeks I have been comforting her while she deals with her boyfriend in Ohio... The eventually broke up but with a big cost to her social life. Since I've been there for her I was assuming we would get back together and she said we would if that relationship didn't work. But she lied to me and is currently talking to another guy in Ohio. She talks to this guy like she did to me and now she ignores me. Before she left me she was a "virgin" but when she broke up with the first guy she admitted to me that she lost it to him. I'm honestly tired of being hurt but I love her more than anything I just need advice. Thanks

You need to walk away from this girl. You are being used and you are allowing it because you believe you love her. Even if you truly love her, she in no way loves you. You deserve better than that. Cut all contact, block her from contacting you and concentrate on yourself for awhile.
    To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Today I sent back everything she sent me as a care package. Thank you for your comment

Comment

Sounds like she just likes going through guys because she likes the attention. My Ex's little sister is like that. She has a new boyfriend every other month. She's 21 and been doing this since she was 14. Apparently now she's "engaged" (or so Facebook told me), but I doubt they'll be together for any longer, or make it to the altar. Like I said before, when someone goes through relationships like I go through a bag of popcorn, most of the time it's for the attention and they more than likely have severe self-esteem issues, or they like using people.

Also, why on Earth would you want to get back together with a girl who lies to you, and jumps from one relationship to another? She seems incredibly immature. Like R&R said, cut her off. Go out, have fun. You're 16. You'll find other girls out there, ones who will eventually be serious about you. You don't need this wishy-washy nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Jjbrocka61 View Post
          Today I sent back everything she sent me as a care package. Thank you for your comment
          That's a good first step. It's probably not going to be easy but it's honestly the best thing for you. Stay strong.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

She made everything so believable I was so arrogant the hardest thing for me is to say goodbye to the memories and try to find someone that won't hurt me at all

Comment

It's her loss missing out on someone who truly loves and cares for her which is rare. You're too good for that and deserve so much more. One day, if she has a brain, when you're living a much more happy and fulfilling life without her, she'll realize her mistake and will just have to live with her decision. Just focus on you and what makes you happy, put yourself first. Don't put anyone first who blatantly won't do the same for you.
              "The Only Heaven I'll Be Sent To,
              Is when I'm Alone With You."

Met: Sometime in 2016
              Started Relationship: August 9, 2017
              First Visit: December 7, 2017
              Closed the distance: February 9, 2018

Comment

I left her and i found someone closer to where I live and she is perfect thank you everyone

Comment

I left her and i found someone closer to where I live and she is perfect thank you everyone
                  Um, you don't need to be jumping from relationship to relationship like her. Sounds like a rebound to me.

Comment

You have dated this woman a couple of days. Anyone can be perfect for a weekend. Hope it works out though.
                    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Slow down. You have just finished a relationship and don't need to be jumping right into another one. You are 16. This is the time to be getting to know yourself and don't need to be tied down to someone. Figure out who you are first.

Comment

Update. that girl had her heart broken by the guy she talking to behind my back all I can say is karma. and she wanted me back and I said no and the girl I found is still perfect and she is sitting by me right now we have been going for about a month strong instantly getting to love and know each other more everyday

Comment

Working...
                        X