my first LDR experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens my first LDR experience

Okay well I am 14 years old, my name is Alexis. I have a boyfriend named Tray and we started dating on April 27, we made it official on May 10. We were having a good time, we went to the movies, I hung out with his family, it was a blast. I then found out he was moving on May 28, the day after our 1 month anniversary, I was so upset. We had so much fun together and now he's moving to 2,000 miles away. I started freaking out and I worried so much. We made the decision to continue dating and so far we've lasted almost a month since he moved, our 2 month anniversary will be on June 27 and his birthday is on July 4, I got him something and i'm happy but, The only problem is, he isn't communicating with me, he never talks to me about anything, it worries me and I have bad anxiety. His mom told me that he hasn't been talking to anyone, he has been in his room playing his play Station, I have so many questions like, does he feel different about me?, does he wanna break up?, It would be easier if I could see him, but i'm only 14 and my dad said maybe in a couple of months. I don't know i need advice.

I don't think it's you. Remember, he and his family just moved...2,000 miles away. He's away from all of his friends, you. He's in a brand new school with all new kids, and he doesn't know anyone. How would you feel if you were in his position? He's obviously not coping too well with the move, if he's isolating himself in his room all day. I highly doubt that you are the problem.

He's depressed, and I don't think you're the one affecting that.

Comment

Working...
    X