I love her,read this PLEASE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens I love her,read this PLEASE!

Okay so this is my story,might be long but i really would appericate it (bad english sorry if i pronounced something wrong) read it all please
    Okay so i have known this girl Natasha for 3 months now,she lives in Canada and i live in Croatia,we first met on omegle by regular chat coz i dont have a webcam,she told me her kik and we went and were talking like every day and every night and have known we have sooo much in common,like 80% we have in common,so i began to like her and i said i like her a lot and she said she liked me too.

So then as we were chatting etc,she asked me to go skype with her and i agreed (ofc coz i liked her a lot) we were skyping for like an hour and half aprox. then she had to go and we talked in morning,after 2-3 weeks we were chatting and she told me theif parents don't allow her to date online (LDR) coz of many pedophiles out there,so i understood and she told me that if her mom found out we were dating she would kill her (not literally) so we were extremley careful,as we were talking one day,she said her mom is comming and that she has to go.

I havent heard from her like 4-5 days so i became extremley worried and texted her 2-3 times on kik account,no replies so i thought her mom might have told her to block me and never contact me again (her mom would do that) so i became REALLY worried and i thought that she blocked me,so i made 2-3 new kik accounts and texted her 2-3 times on each (i know it makes me a terrible jerk and douchebag),so in after 2 days she texted me and said that,quoting her "..the amount of pressure i've been through have faded my feelings away from you",yes i was stupid for texting her like crazy and not giving her space..i have put lot of pressure on her by too many messages on various accounts,so she said she has no more feelings for me (i doubt that a little bit coz she was really happy with me with the time we spent together)

I have NEVER met her in real life,we have been on skype only once (we were going to do it again but that thing came up),my feelings for her are extremley strong,i love her with all my life and she means world to me,i know i sound pathetic but i do love her than anything in world,she is 14 and and im 15,is there a chance i will win her heart again and make her fall for me once more,coz we were once talking and she said that she is going to move to LA,as will i do too coz of work later..so i thought when i grow up like when i'll be 20 when i grow more mature,when my body changes,voice,nose,hair maybe,face...whole new appearance (bad english) that i would start like all over with her,i need advice what should i do now and/or when im 20,i love her a lot and dont want to loose her,my whole life was basicly shit and i was very depressed untill she came in my life..now that she's gone im VERY suicidal and thinking it's the only answer...please i need help im sorry for long story,what i like to mention more that i don't want to hear "let her go,you're strong you will find another" coz im sick of it...makes me even more wanting to kill myself,i know i sound pathetic and like a jerk but i love her and shes everything to me,so give me advice to win her back now/or in 5 yrs when i will be 20 and in LA,i won't let her go and never will,help me please im desperate,sorry for long story. + okay so one of my questions here is,will i ever be able to be with her in real life when i'll be 19-20 and/or when my body changes,to start whole new fresh relationship with her,will i ever be able to do it? Please help as fast as you can im very suicidal..and that happend yesterday and she said that yesterday...so help!
    Last edited by ktmexc125sm; September 3, 2015, 10:34 AM. Reason: More stuff added

Originally posted by ktmexc125sm View Post
    ,is there a chance i will win her heart again and make her fall for me once more...so help!
    No. Just NO. You can't *make* anyone fall for you. Make is synonymous with force, and there is no way to force her to fall for you. Your post is completely about how YOU feel with zero regard for how she feels. Creating all these accounts and texting her as much as you have may very well be stalking. She has already said that she feels pressured by you. Stop stalking! You cannot force anyone to fall for you.

I suggest you go see a mental health professional regarding how you feel suicidal.

Comment

You need to take a step back and realize that your behavior is extremely unhealthy and inappropriate. You don't want to hear people tell you to let her go, but that is exactly what you need to do. You need to let her go and get yourself some desperately needed help. The relationship wasn't only about you, and you need to respect that. She has made it clear she doesn't want to be with you, and that's honestly for the best. As you are, you are NOT stable enough to be in any sort of relationship.
      You're putting your life in her hands, which is extremely fucked up. "I can't be with you, so I'm going to kill myself" and similar mentalities are extremely manipulative and abusive, and you need to talk to a mental health professional.

You're 15. You're going to move on from this, and she's going to move on from this. Stop worrying about what you are going to do when you're an adult, and start worrying about the fact that you're considering suicide because a girl you barely know no longer wants to be with you. That is significantly more important, and there's no relationship on earth that's going to fix it. Get help. That'll help you feel better far more than anything else.

Comment

Okay so this is my story,might be long but i really would appericate it (bad english sorry if i pronounced something wrong) read it all please
        Okay so i have known this girl Natasha for 3 months now,she lives in Canada and i live in Croatia,we first met on omegle by regular chat coz i dont have a webcam,she told me her kik and we went and were talking like every day and every night and have known we have sooo much in common,like 80% we have in common,so i began to like her and i said i like her a lot and she said she liked me too.

So then as we were chatting etc,she asked me to go skype with her and i agreed (ofc coz i liked her a lot) we were skyping for like an hour and half aprox. then she had to go and we talked in morning,after 2-3 weeks we were chatting and she told me theif parents don't allow her to date online (LDR) coz of many pedophiles out there,so i understood and she told me that if her mom found out we were dating she would kill her (not literally) so we were extremley careful,as we were talking one day,she said her mom is comming and that she has to go.

I havent heard from her like 4-5 days so i became extremley worried and texted her 2-3 times on kik account,no replies so i thought her mom might have told her to block me and never contact me again (her mom would do that) so i became REALLY worried and i thought that she blocked me,so i made 2-3 new kik accounts and texted her 2-3 times on each (i know it makes me a terrible jerk and douchebag),so in after 2 days she texted me and said that,quoting her "..the amount of pressure i've been through have faded my feelings away from you",yes i was stupid for texting her like crazy and not giving her space..i have put lot of pressure on her by too many messages on various accounts,so she said she has no more feelings for me (i doubt that a little bit coz she was really happy with me with the time we spent together)

I have NEVER met her in real life,we have been on skype only once (we were going to do it again but that thing came up),my feelings for her are extremley strong,i love her with all my life and she means world to me,i know i sound pathetic but i do love her than anything in world,she is 14 and and im 15,is there a chance i will win her heart again and make her fall for me once more,coz we were once talking and she said that she is going to move to LA,as will i do too coz of work later..so i thought when i grow up like when i'll be 20 when i grow more mature,when my body changes,voice,nose,hair maybe,face...whole new appearance (bad english) that i would start like all over with her,i need advice what should i do now and/or when im 20,i love her a lot and dont want to loose her,my whole life was basicly shit and i was very depressed untill she came in my life..now that she's gone im VERY suicidal and thinking it's the only answer...please i need help im sorry for long story,what i like to mention more that i don't want to hear "let her go,you're strong you will find another" coz im sick of it...makes me even more wanting to kill myself,i know i sound pathetic and like a jerk but i love her and shes everything to me,so give me advice to win her back now/or in 5 yrs when i will be 20 and in LA,i won't let her go and never will,help me please im desperate,sorry for long story. + okay so one of my questions here is,will i ever be able to be with her in real life when i'll be 19-20 and/or when my body changes,to start whole new fresh relationship with her,will i ever be able to do it? Please help as fast as you can im very suicidal..and that happend yesterday and she said that yesterday...so help!
        Welcome to LFAD.
        I'll try and write a serious response even though I shouldn't waste 10 minutes of my life helping you. Here's some points:
        1. You would've had to wait at least 4 years to meet her as her parents would be able to stop it happening until she is 18, you definitely wouldn't be able to wait so long.
        2. You shouldn't have made '2-3' new Kik accounts, it's an act of desperation which would only push her away. Plus she clearly didn't want to talk to you any more so you messed up any future chances with that move.
        3. You have never met in real life and never will; this was a short 'fling' if you can call it that and you will have forgotten about each other in a couple of weeks.
        4. You're 15, get a grip of your life and at least act your age. You're not suicidal and you need to start concentrating on studies and if you want, talk to girls in the local area.
        5. Most importantly, move on and stop acting like a baby saying things such as you'll never find anybody else.
        6. P.S. To answer your question, no you can't do anything to win her back and if she does ever come back it will be on HER terms.
        Best, CC.
        Last edited by lykim; September 3, 2015, 01:42 PM.
        Love is patient, Love is kind, Love never fails.

Comment

I will NEVER forget her as long as i live i can tell you that with a promise,i watched couple of videos of making your ex back..i appreciate (bad eng sry) your tips and i know stuff you said...i was foolish and stupid,i know there is a chance of me having her,if i have to i will wait a hundred years to meet her,i know where i was wrong and i'll deal with it,i'll try to change in my life and maybe try something with her again...but the good thing is she will forget me by that so i'll start the relationship/meeting all over again when i get smarter/mature when i grow up and change,i know my mistakes and things i've said/done to her...i love her and i will at least try to have something with her...if not...hey,atleast i will try,thank you guys for advice given but i think i'll listen to my heart on this one...and yes i agree you can't make someone love you + im not stalking her i know what i'm doing
          Last edited by ktmexc125sm; September 3, 2015, 02:09 PM. Reason: Added sumthin

Comment

You don't know what you are doing, that is the problem. Listen to your heart all you want, just don't contact her right after she told you not to contact her. Read books, listen to music, play sports, anything that will make you not constantly think about her because you need other things to focus on.

When I was your age, I liked to write myself questions; "to myself in the future" (I would usually pick an age) "what are you doing? are you happy? did you find love?" all sorts of questions like that. I really liked doing that, maybe you will too. It is an interesting age, so much is happening and what will the future bring. Love can be so dramatic, and you want it so bad. Just rememer that a lot of us felt like that. I had no idea how to get over lost love. It hurts when you have all this love to give. I am not going to say everything is going to be ok, but we have been where you are too.
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

differentcountries thank you for help and i realise now,i know what you mean to say,but i still ain't giving up on her that easy,i know she still has feelings for me..i can just feel it,trust me...and i appreciate your guys' advices and help,i'll try what i can with her,i love her...idk what will i do but i'm gonna fight for it...wish me luck if you want,if not - thanks for help anyway

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.

I am going to have to agree with what everyone is telling you. You can't make anyone love you. It doesn't matter if you change or mature or grow up. An example of that is my ex-husband. We were married for 8 years and even have two daughters together. We were in our early 30's when we divorced. The issues were not anything that could be fixed. He tried pretending to be someone else on-line - going as far to sending me flowers at work as this person and dedicating songs to me on the radio. All that did was make me ever more annoyed and know that I had made the right decision. Fast forward 15 years. He is remarried and still flirts with me. Our daughters tell me he would divorce her and marry me if I would take him back. Even though he has changed the issues that were problems and he has grown/mature and he still loves me - I DON'T LOVE HIM......and nothing is going to change that.

You are 15 years old. You are acting like a 15 year old. I hate to break it to you, but you don't know what you're doing. No one does at that age. This is when you start learning how to have relationships, what works and what doesn't, what you will accept in a relationship and what you won't. This is not an age for such an intense, serious relationship with someone local or long distance. So much is going to change in your life over the next 1, 3, 5, 10 years. You will look back on this and realize that how you are acting is very dramatic and irrational. (Seriously, print out what you've said, put it in an envelope and read it in about 5 years..) When I look at my diary's from that age, when I was so sure of myself, I realize how immature I truly was. That's just life and reality.
                To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

You may love her but she doesn't feel the same way and you cannot will her to feel that way about you. In 5 years you will have forgotten all about her you can trust us all on that. You are 15 and just as you are acting like it on here, act like it in real life. 15 is too early to be worried about someone loving you and thinking about a future with someone who does not see one with you. You're stubborn I'll give you that but please stop. You may be hearing us, but you are not understanding what we are saying. It's going in one ear and out the other because in a way you think we are wrong, or you think you know better. You asked for our advice and we are giving it to you- you may choose not to take it but do not continue to say you understand and then way you will not do it whatsoever because if you understood what we were saying then you would see what we see.

She does not love you. I'm sorry but she doesn't.
                  "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

I know she doesn't love me,every person can feel different and you can't know how she REALLY feels,who knows maybe she is missing me and missing our talks coz i know she loved to talk to me,i appreciate your advices and tips,im never gonna MAKE her love me,i can't force her to love me,all i have to say that i must try,i guess im just stubborn as a mule and acting immature now,she will forget me and that's the point,we will both change A LOT in 5 years so that gives me much time to think about her...i MUST try,im sorry but i have to try,if i try it and IF it goes like you said - its my fault and im here to learn from my mistakes,all i have to say now is a HUGE thanks to you people who helped me,but i MUST try coz i belive something is still here...i guess im just stubborn as a mule and stupid and acting immature/reckless,but i have to try,thank you for help + if i forgot her then i'll be able to make full new friendship/relationship with her,maybe im just stupid and stubborn as hell..but i don't give up so easily,thank you for advice but i must go on my own now
                    Last edited by ktmexc125sm; September 3, 2015, 07:29 PM.

Comment

and IF it goes like you said
                      It's going to. It's going to go as everyone is saying, because we've all been 15 before. We know this song and dance.
                      You you understand she doesn't love you and that you can't make her love you, what exactly do you plan on trying to do? Drive her further away by continuing to disrespect her boundaries? Possibly get her into a lot of trouble with her mom? Stress her out in other ways? Guilt her? Pressure her?

She doesn't want to be with you. Now respect her enough to leave her alone and stop trying to force your feelings on her, which you will be doing if you attempt to "try" to win her back. Trying anything to win her back is extremely disrespectful and shows that you don't actually care about her or how she feels. Why should you bring more stress into her life for the sake of making a "mistake"? You're not the only one who'd be dealing with the consequences of your stupidity. You need to stop.

If you care about her at all, you'll leave her alone and get a grip.

Comment

Love is not always as easy as ful love versus no love - a lot of the time people experience attraction and doubts at the same time, and there are no easy answers. Some people in my life really loved me, and I loved them, and yet we were not suitable and the love did not last. That is one of the sad and strange mysteries of life.

I doubt you will forget her - who forgets their first? - but life will come along, change you and give you new experiences, be it with or without her.
                        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Hey,you're right,but it's my life,Harlequin thanks for tips but i will do what my heart tells me to do,i've been listening to my heart whole my life and i attend to do it now and over again,she still has feelings for me i know it,and i don't really care what you say,im not gonna pressure her now or anytime soon,i will try a fresh new relationship to start over again in 5 years or so,my heart tells me to do that and i attend to do it,i don't care what other people say if im stupid or stubborn or immature or just being a fu***** idiot for doing that,you have no single clue how i feel...im gonna try to make new fresh relationship in 5 years or so,i know she will forget all about me and i all about her but that's my point of second try...i belive in myself and i trust and belive my heart and i WILL do as my heart tells me,if you think im stupid and stubborn as f***,okay then its your thought of me,i really don't care what you think of me...im here laying in my bed every hour sheding my tears and soaking my damn pillow every night and i may be 15,but im smart and i know what to think,what to belive in,and i will do it just as i attend to,if i fail in 5 years then it's my fault and i made a mistake and i won't let that mistake repeat itself,so if ur here to judge people with zero confidence then my pal you are the one with the problem,i know where i f**** it up with her and i don't attend to do it again,i belive in myself and i trust myself,i know she still has feelings for me i just know it,i don't care what you say about it,i WILL do as my heart tells me,if i f*** it up its my fault,not yours,okay? - Harlequin

I do not wish to force my feelings to her,i will try NEW FRESH relationship with her,and TRY to get the old feelings BACK,okay?,Harlequin

I apologize to admins and people for swearing,i got carried away a bit
                          Last edited by ktmexc125sm; September 3, 2015, 10:59 PM. Reason: Add up

Comment

Hey,you're right,but it's my life,Harlequin thanks for tips but i will do what my heart tells me to do,i've been listening to my heart whole my life and i attend to do it now and over again,she still has feelings for me i know it,and i don't really care what you say,im not gonna pressure her now or anytime soon,i will try a fresh new relationship to start over again in 5 years or so,my heart tells me to do that and i attend to do it,i don't care what other people say if im stupid or stubborn or immature or just being a fu***** idiot for doing that,you have no single clue how i feel...im gonna try to make new fresh relationship in 5 years or so,i know she will forget all about me and i all about her but that's my point of second try...i belive in myself and i trust and belive my heart and i WILL do as my heart tells me,if you think im stupid and stubborn as f***,okay then its your thought of me,i really don't care what you think of me...im here laying in my bed every hour sheding my tears and soaking my damn pillow every night and i may be 15,but im smart and i know what to think,what to belive in,and i will do it just as i attend to,if i fail in 5 years then it's my fault and i made a mistake and i won't let that mistake repeat itself,so if ur here to judge people with zero confidence then my pal you are the one with the problem,i know where i f**** it up with her and i don't attend to do it again,i belive in myself and i trust myself,i know she still has feelings for me i just know it,i don't care what you say about it,i WILL do as my heart tells me,if i f*** it up its my fault,not yours,okay? - Harlequin

I do not wish to force my feelings to her,i will try NEW FRESH relationship with her,and TRY to get the old feelings BACK,okay?,Harlequin

Look through this paragraph. Every time you have said "I", it's been bolded. This should show you something. This whole thing is all about YOU and not about HER. When you love someone, you do what is best for them, even if that means it means you are going to be hurting for awhile. You learn to respect what someone has told you and move forward. In 5 years, you may try to get back in touch but I'm pretty sure by then you will be involved with someone else and I can guarantee she will be. You will come back as a reminder of her past and she may have some good memories but that is exactly what you will be - her past.
                            To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

i belive in myself and i trust myself,i know she still has feelings for me i just know it,i don't care what you say about it,i WILL do as my heart tells me,if i f*** it up its my fault,not yours,okay? - Harlequin

There is something fundamentally amiss with you insisting on imposing yourself on someone who asked to be left alone. You already quoted her words saying that she felt pressured. That needs to be the end of the conversation. But you continued to contact her, and you are still here basically demanding that we provide suggestions on how to win her back.

I know you're only 15, but I don't know what separates you from a predator at this point. When I first read that this thread was still going on, I wondered, "why is he still talking?" It is a little disturbing that you are still imposing yourself on someone who requested to be left alone. Actually, it is very disturbing.

Again, I suggest that you talk to a mental health professional. You're 15. Talk to your parents, and ask to talk to a mental health professional.

Comment

Working...
                              X