Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens UPDATE I'm back with Natasha

Sorry for a little longer post I would appreciate if you read it

Okay so this is me...I'm sorry I havent properly introduced myself on my first post,I'm Edward.

The reasom of the "UPDATE" is because not long while ago I posted a thread on my girl Natasha,some of you even participated in it,I can't give link here but it's on page 2 in teen section by me.

For those who don't know what happend,long story short my almost gf told me she had no more feelings for me and just left me staying straight.

So what I then did is that I visited this forum and asked for advice as some of you told me just to let her go and move on,as I said that I couldn't because I loved her too much (I still love her).

The reason why I am posting again with an update is because I'm back with her,it happend yesterday at night so I decided to share my succsses on this forum as not while ago I was asking for advice.The thing is after we "broke up" we haven't heard from each other since yesterday.She (Natasha) told me of how she misses the old talks with me and that she regrets that she left me and said that she still feels something towards me and she asked me will I give her another chance to make her happy again.I said yes of course because I love her and she said great,as some of you told me that she will never come back and never will have feelings for me again..yet this happend.As my heart told me not to let her go I didn't,she said she wants our good old times back and that she may have even more stronger feelings for me this time.I almost blocked her from kik and if I did I wouldn't see the msg yesterday and wouldn't be posting this right now.

For those who told me there is no chance at all..there is always hope and always a chance to win an old love/girl back...from my last reply on forum on my first topic I've realized that she may never come back and dealt with it and slowly was trying to forget her and move on with my life.But deep inside my heart told me not to and to still have old feelings for her,so I listend to my heart and today I'm happy again and she's happy and I think she might be falling in love too.

Thank you everyone for advices you gave me on my first topic and I apolpgize if I was stupid/stubborn/childish at that time I was in panic,my point here is never lose hope,there still might be a small spark that would ignite the fire again

Thank you once again

Sincerely,Edward
Working...
X