Any help is appreciated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens Any help is appreciated

So me and a girl started online dating about 7 months ago it was all glamorous we are bf gf. But the past i would say 2-3 weeks there has been a
    Change in her behaviour that is unussual i will explain she had a pattern of going to bed at about 12-1 am now she goes at 10 pm or 3-4 am it just could be lack of sleep or shes not tired idk we do live in different countries and we havent seen eachother (yet) thats in the plans of near future
    So basically she changed her sleeping habit but also her texting habit she texts once every 30-50 mins
    But for the last 5 months she replied almost instantly after me
    could this be me being worried or something more?
    Currently she is a bit ill with a flu so its normall for a change but the last weeks she has really changed towards avoiding me.

How old is she? Have you too Skyped or anything at all yet? If she is as young as you, as a parent I would be very concerned what and who she is texting at all hours....there is not enough information about you tore ally know what is going on. Just at that age.... Good lord... She probably has school etc.

Comment

Teen love is very mysterious. All I have to say is that you are both growing and maturing. The time that you do share together make it fun and carefree. At times women tend to shy away when they feel like they are being crowded, or when they are unsure of the situation. LDR are very complex and especially at such a young age they are even harder. I recommend that you two try and Skype and talk put the situation and see if your relationship continues to grow.

As stated above, it could be related to parents, homework, or other issues that may not have been brought up before. just stay positive.

Comment

To me it sounds like not much to worry about. School has recently started back up, and I know how busy a person can get between school, homework, and just... life. I am graduated now, but my younger brothers and sister are in school, and they are busy all the time. I would be amazed if any of them could find the time for a boyfriend or girlfriend. Even I am struggling to find the time for my relationship, since I have started working full time.

Have you tried talking to her about this? Honestly. it is most likely nothing. But it wouldn't hurt to ask her about it. Just express your concerns with her. Relationships need communication. She may not even be aware that her change in behavior has affected you, so talking about it might be a good thing.

Being a young teenager can be quite.... interesting. Believe me, I know. Just try to keep in mind that at such a young age, not all relationships are going to work out. Of course, I am not saying it won't work! I know lots of adults that still have happy marriages that began at your age. I'm just telling you to keep in mind that it isn't for everyone. Relationships take more work than people think, and sometimes at a young age, that kind of responsibility just becomes too much after a while. Your girlfriend may be starting to feel that, and is trying to distance herself from the responsibility. But you won't know that without the communication. So as I said, just try expressing your concerns to her.

I wish you and your girlfriend the very best.
        ~~~ ~~~

First Met Online: March 13, 2014
        Relationship Began: November 23, 2014
        First Met In Person: June 10-24, 2015
        Second Visit: December 16- January 6, 2015/2016
        Closed The Distance: June 26, 2016
        Got Engaged: February 1, 2018

Comment

Originally posted by sasad View Post
          How old is she? Have you too Skyped or anything at all yet? If she is as young as you, as a parent I would be very concerned what and who she is texting at all hours....there is not enough information about you tore ally know what is going on. Just at that age.... Good lord... She probably has school etc.
          She is at the age of 18 i know a few years older than me we have chatted through facetime my major problem is really that she has changed her behaviour without an explenation why although she does work
          The people she texts honestly i dont know all of them but i trust that its nothing bad and i hope noone she shouldn't be texting

Comment

I have tried to talk to her about it but she states that everything is ok when i ask why she is changing the way she texts she replies with i dont know or apologizes
            Im sorry that i forgot to state she is 18 as i am 14 i know shes older to be honest i think youre right its just me overreacting or worrying for no reasson
            Lately she is under a lot of stress maybe i should calm down a bit
            But i really love her and i wouldnt want to lose her
            And thank you for your wish it really made me ☺
            Oh and sorry for my bad english if i make mistakes

Comment

Working...
            X