Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens Stalker LDR

Hey

My name is Josiah and I was needing advice about a relationship with my ex who is stalking me and sending me some disturbing images. I just want her to leave me alone and she keeps saying that I better keep quiet or she'll get expelled from her school. Can I get some kind of restraining order via the Internet or something m?

I know this might seem daft, but... can't you block her?

Comment

How long has it been since you broke up? If it is recent, she might grow tired of it. Especially if you no longer reply to her.

If no contact does not work, you can block her on your social media, app, mail or phone.

If she should find ways around that, you can contact the social media to get her expelled or unable to contact you etc.

If you know her family, you may ask them to help her calm down and not contact you any more.

Your last resort would be to contact the local police, who would cooporate with her local police. If she got sentenced, she probably would risk getting expelled from school, but that would not be your problem.
      Last edited by differentcountries; October 26, 2015, 04:23 AM.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Not sure where you are, but cyber bulling is a big deal in the US. You are 17, you need to tell your parents if at all possible, or school counselor . Don't let her threaten you, if she gets expelled, it's her fault. She needs to stop.

Comment

Working...
        X