I adore him...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens I adore him...

It still amazes me that I'm so blessed to of met Matt. I don't understand what I did to deserve him, but hey ho I'm not complaining! He's held my interest for 2 years now (we met when we were 12, we're now 16)
    We met one night when me and my cousin were on omegle. We set the interest as skype, and after skipping countless amounts of d*cks we found him. He asked to skype us, and he recalls that the first thing I said when I saw him was 'he's beautiful!'. I remember skyping him for hours on end after that, even when I wasn't with my cousin. I'd be skyping him when I was alone and even when I was with my friends (I loved showing off my cute little american friend to my friends). Even though we were so young, I was still trying to push myself to make the friendship work. We'd sit up talking about our little fantasies, about how I was going to be a killer whale trainer in Seaworld San Diego whilst he was training. I just remember looking at his Wikipedia pages of Jamaican history, it just amazed me that someone could be so intelligent. I adored him and would push myself to stay up late just to get an half an hour skype with him. It started to kick in that it was too much to deal with being so young, so I trained myself to get over him and just see him as a friend. As soon as I had gotten over him, he messaged me "would you like to be my transcontinental girlfriend?", but I rejected him (I recently found out that I completely shattered his heart, oops!)
    So at least 2 years went by and we still adored each other. I dont think we were in love, because personally I don't believe that such young individuals could naturally understand love, however I know that I cared about this boy more than I'd cared about anyone. Over the 2 years we'd figured out this perfect balance. We would skype every now and then, update each other on what was going on in our lives, keep adding to our little fantasies, offer each other support, then end the skype call and go back to reality for a few days. During this time I was at my lowest point. I'm really not one to do sob stories, especially not on the internet, but I just want you all to realise how amazing he is and how much he helped me. I was a MESS, and his skype calls saved me... that's all I'saying. It definitely wasn't a relationship, but I know we adored each other and everything came so naturally. So I'm not sure what I'm going to call our relationship at that point- maybe just best friends?
    Anyhow, it got to a point where something went wrong. It hit us how hard it would be to carry on with this relationship. We were grown up now (ish!). I was starting my GCSE's, we were both starting to sexualise (is that a word?), we physically couldn't commit to each other (the sexual frustration would be insane, lets be honest!). So I went off in search of someone who was as perfect as him that lived near me... He did the same. It didn't work. I ended up getting with someone for 11 months, he got with someone for 3 months(I think). This boy never ever ever ever ever made me feel the same way that Matt made me feel. About 6 months into the relationship my cousin (the one that was with me when I met Matt) said to me "I cant believe you still have contact with that american boy! that's crazy! you must have something special!". This got me thinking. One day I was out for dinner with my friends, and my friend says to me "do you still talk to that american kid?", I said "yes?" and she said "you were the cutest thing when were skyping him, he made you so happy!".. Then about a month later my best friend said to me "Chlobo, whats the perfect guy for you? Like whats your ideal boy?" and I answered something along the lines of "dark hair, tanned skin, preferably someone with an accent. Someone who's intelligent and is motivated and actually inspires me to try harder. Someone who I can go on fancy dates with. Someone who makes me laugh..." etc. until it completely hit me. The person I'd described was my Matthew in a nutshell! Not only was he everything I've ever wanted looks-wise, but he was the only person that inspired me to try harder whilst making me laugh. It hit me how amazing he was and how wrong I'd been doing everything. 2 weeks later I broke up with my boyfriend. The next time I skyped Matt, we exchanged stories of our ex's and how we'd split up with them. Despite not talking for ages, it felt as if we'd never stopped talking (although we still kept in contact when we were with the other people, but its kind of hard to skype your crush when sat with your boyfriend you know?). We began to recover our old fantasies, and everything clicked into place. We realized these fantasies were realistic and we'd be able to achieve them within the next few years! We agreed it would be better not to commit to anything as I was in the middle of my GCSE's (he was amazing by the way!! Completely motivated me, I don't think he knows that yet...). I was still completely and utterly in love with him though. A few months later, when everything had settled down with college, everything hit me. I realized how blind I'd been risking losing him to other girls, so I messaged him "how would you like to be my transcontinental boyfriend?" (I then refused to look at his reply for like 3 hours because I was so scared!)- but its okay because he said yes!!
    4 years on, and I'm in love. He's not here with me, but that's okay because I know when he is with me its going to be amazing. And I truly believe its going to be worth the wait. Him being in San Diego and me being in Wiltshire means it isn't exactly going to be the cheapest, easiest visit (hence why it hasn't happened yet).The plan is that for my 18th birthday in 2017 my dads going to pay for my ticket to San Diego. One summer with him will be enough. I'll then come back for university, then after that I'll be moving there to study marine life. The thing is, I've been set on San Diego since I was 3 years on, so is it really a coincidence that he lives there? Or is it just really convenient?
    The distance isn't easy, but it is what it is. I've learned to accept it and I think that's fundamental in any situation like this. One day it wont be like this. I'm just blessed that I did meet him... what are the odds? If you've ever been on the skype section of omegle then you'll understand why I'm so shocked that I met this amazing human being..
    Matthew, I love you
Working...
X