Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My birthday has come and gone, time for a new year!(happy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens My birthday has come and gone, time for a new year!(happy)

I haven't been on here for a while, oops

This isn't a sad thing or relationship problems, just excitement!

My birthday was just over a month ago,and Hikaru did something really nice for me on my birthday.
    I was injured,due to my own rage and issues, but Hikaru set up an in-game wedding renewal thing on Touch international.

I had cake a week late irl, but it was fine.

Now it's christmas, and almost Hikaru and I's 3 year anniversary.
    Hikaru and I got promise rings for 3 years.
    I'm 16,and he's 14,so nothing like actual engagement rings. We're young and we want to close the distance for good before we actual get engaged, which will 99% for sure take us to being 18+.
    He/Him and They/Them Pronouns
    Polyamorous. I have 3 partners,2 who are long distance

LDR. We met in a creature talk live stream that was canceled in 2012. We got each other's skype usernames. He admits that I thought I was annoying at first but fell in love with me as time went on.

LDR. One of her now Exes invited her a discord I was in and while we didn't get along that much at first, but we figured out we have a lot more in common than anyone in that server ever thought we could.

non LDR. To be honest,I never thought I would find someone like him after my last IRL relationship before him. Ironically,we met on tinder in 2018. We live in the same town! Amazing!
Working...
X