Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I prevent our relationship from getting boring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens How do I prevent our relationship from getting boring?

I'm stumped. I'm 13 and he's 15. We both want to video chat/ talk on the phone but I can't because of my parents. Our only form of communication is through texting and group chats. Sometimes it feels like we do and say the same things everyday and I don't want him to get tired of me. I'm running out of ideas on how to spice up our relationship. Help?

Hello. That's actually a good question
    I'm almost in the same situation tho so I know how it feels
    Me and my GF usually (not really. Only since yesterday) do role plays they are quite fun

Comment

He mentioned doing roleplays but I've only done it once or twice with someone else. I don't really know how to do it. Is it really that beneficial?

Comment

There are a ton of things you can do when you can only text and message each other, it's just finding which ones that are actually interesting to you. because of the time difference and both our schedules my SO and I only have one night a week where we actually hear each others voice and the rest of the time we just message on facebook. there are loads of things you can do like ask each other questions, send each other music and talk about what you like about that song/recommend more songs to each other, play online games together, have 10 minutes where you just type out everything you can think of that's happened recently that you haven't told him, watch a movie at the same time and text him about what you think throughout it. There are loads and loads of different things and you'll find a lot more suggestions if you just google something like 'ldr activities'
        best of luck finding something that works for you guys :3
        my girls <3

Josie (SO)
        Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
        Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
        Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
        Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
        Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
        Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
        Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
        All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

thanks! we already do most of those things and I'm trying to find an online game we can play together. a lot of games make my head hurt due to the graphics so it's been really hard finding a free, no-download game. i've never thought about actually watching a full movie with him. we just watch youtube videos sometimes.

Comment

Personally, I enjoy asking him lots of "out of the blue" questions. It may be a little different because my partner and I are a little older than you (I'm nearly 17 and he's 18) but I totally agree with playing online games together! I remember renting an Xbox360 game, "Portal", and inviting my boyfriend to play it with me and we had such a blast. It was so much fun and I loved it.

Comment

Working...
            X