Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens Dreams

I haven't talk to my boyfriend dedicatedly for the past few days, and last night I ended up saying goodnight before he could get back to me. I'm pretty sure it's just because he's getting busy again with helping out his aunt and with school, so I understand. Sure enough, I ended up having a wonderful dream about him and I woke up with my heart all aflutter!! I really do miss him, but I hope he and I can talk some tonight.
    Do you have dream with you SO included?

Yeah. I have dreams that include my SOs all the time!
    Dreams of us meeting. Dreams of us settling down after college and getting married. Sometimes it's just little things like dreaming that my boyfriend and I are just having a normal day together in the same house.
    He/Him and They/Them Pronouns
    Polyamorous. I have 3 partners,2 who are long distance

LDR. We met in a creature talk live stream that was canceled in 2012. We got each other's skype usernames. He admits that I thought I was annoying at first but fell in love with me as time went on.

LDR. One of her now Exes invited her a discord I was in and while we didn't get along that much at first, but we figured out we have a lot more in common than anyone in that server ever thought we could.

non LDR. To be honest,I never thought I would find someone like him after my last IRL relationship before him. Ironically,we met on tinder in 2018. We live in the same town! Amazing!

Comment

Working...
    X