So, is this normal or weird?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens So, is this normal or weird?

So me and my friend are in the 9th grade. We're really good friends, but she moved away to the other side of the city so we don't hang out much anymore. Our parents are friends so we hang out when they come over or when we go over to their place. Anyways so here's what happened. We were hanging out in my room watching a movie and I left for a few minutes to do some stuff.

When I got back she was asleep in a funny way. Like she was asleep on the bed, but her feet were sticking out on top of the TV stand (cuz it's right next to the bed). And somehow she kicked off her socks in her sleep cuz her socks were on the TV stand too. I thought they're cute cuz she has long toes and always keeps them pedicured.

Anyways so I started watching the movie again, but I got distracted cuz her toes kept wiggling a lot, and her feet were blocking the TV, so I started playing around with them.

For example I pushed her toes back and forth, and they would start wiggling by themselves. Then I would hold them still to make them stop. Sometimes I did that when a song was playing on TV and her toes would start wiggling to the beat of the song =P.

I think she was probably dreaming that she's dancing the whole time since I kept pushing her toes around =P.
    Cuz her toes would randomly start wiggling really fast for like a long time, and they would be wiggling in different sequences lol. I made them follow voice instructions too, like when I whisper "twinkle toes" they start wiggling. If I whisper "point your toes" her toes flex and make a point like a ballerina =P

Anyways is it normal that I was amused, and liked playing around with her feet? I don't think I'm a weirdo. Thanks!

I think it's kinda funny honestly. Had me grinning and laughing, weird or not.

Comment

I think it's totally normal--
      It made me laugh because I do that to my friends a lot. Though I play with people's hands instead. c:

Comment

Working...
      X