No announcement yet.

Dont Know if I am Attracted to Her Anymore... but I want to be... please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens Dont Know if I am Attracted to Her Anymore... but I want to be... please help

So I have been in a LDR with a girl for a little over a year now and I have just started noticing that I don't feel the same way as I first did and even the way I felt 6 months into our relationship. Sometimes I wonder if I am going to be dissatisfied with the way she looks when I meet her and I know that sounds shallow and mean, but I am just being honest. If I am going to be with this girl forever I want to make sure I am attracted to her. I don't mean to come across as being ignorant and shallow. I WANT to be attracted to her. I am really scared that I will make her sad if I decide its not working anymore. There are times when I can feel the feeling again (just times when we video call and I'm just looking at her and I just have this feeling of how much I love her). But there are other times that I see girls that I actually have met and I'm kind of friends with and I think "This girl is cute. What if when i meet her i dont feel this way towards her" Idk if any of this made sense to people reading it but i hope that you can offer some kind of insight. I want to be attracted to her. I want to lover her. I want it all to work out and to be happy with her, but i dont if what i am feeling is normal or if it is something a lot of people go through. SO that's why i came here. Please reply and dont think i am being shallow or trying to only lik her for her looks. Its not like that i am just worried about not feeling the same way towards her as i would like to.

Eugeorgian

Honestly, if you love her you wont mind the way she looks. I mean obviously there has to be some sort of attraction for you both to be drawn to each other but the love you feel for her will help you feel attraction to her too. when you guys meet your first thought doesn't have to be wow this girl is really pretty i'm glad. it should be oh here's the girl i love a lot and oh hey she's pretty too what a good thing.
    I doubt this will be a problem for you, you're probably just over thinking things and missing her. We all have strange thoughts, it's part of being human and having feelings really.
    my girls <3

Josie (SO)
    Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
    Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
    Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
    Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
    Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
    Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
    Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
    All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment