Is she cheating on me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens Is she cheating on me?

I am dating this girl that i met on a chat app known as meetme i have known her for a year or so but then we just stopped talking (i cant remember why). One day we started talking again then she said to me randomly "all im waiting for is for you to ask me to date you" i was confused for a sec then i asked her out she said yea but after a few days i started to get a little paranoid i asked her if she had a instagram or facebook she said no then i looked her up and found her on her profile it said taken then i see a photo of her with another guy since she wasnt following a load of people i was able to easily find out who it was on his profile there was a picture of her and in the caption it says happy one month dating NAME. We are doing a long distance relationship what should i do?
    as well she takes a while to respond to my snaps at times.

My first reaction when i read this was she had a old facebook and doesn't use it anymore, but if the picture of her and the guy is recent then yeah probably not. Have you discussed with her if you guys are in an exclusive relationship? has she ever mentioned any other guys in her life? I mean normally when people cheat they don't advertise it, especially on social media where everything can be see.

The worst thing to do here is just sit on this and think about it, yes she might get annoyed at you for trying to search her page when she said she diddn't have one but you have to talk to her about this. Try bring up the subject of people she's dated in the past and work your way up to the topic so you're not totally confronting her. Although it's unlikely she could think she's allowed to date both of you, or this could all be a huge misunderstanding and its something like that's her best friend and her friends fraped him or something. Either way talk to her, it's the only way you'll find out the truth. Best of luck
    my girls <3

Josie (SO)
    Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
    Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
    Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
    Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
    Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
    Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
    Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
    All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

Thank you very much for the reply.
      I would like to speak to her about it but im afraid she might think im lurking or might think im a weirdo for snooping around her page & the Instagram post was a week ago we got together 5-6 days ago so mabye she broke up with him because i have not spoke to her in a long time she just randomly just started to text me on snapchat i was actually surprised

Comment

Why would she say she has no social media when she has? I mean, it's easy to find, right? So that might indicate she is hiding something. So, if you don't talk with her, you'll feel insecure, but when you do, you feel she might think you're lurking? Or so you think.
        Let us put it this way: can you live with the insecurity of not asking her? It's obvious you don't trust her, or you wouldn't have asked us here...

BTW I find it very difficult to read without the use of any sort of interpunction...
        Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

I'm going to say I don't see a relationship here. If you haven't ever met her in person, or had the talk about "the Relationship" you have no claim here.

Dating is like trying on shoes. You aren't committed but you can like certain aspects.

Go out with different people, do stuff and get to know them. Multiple times.....

Comment

Are you actually in a relationship? Based on the post is sounds like you met on an app and talked a bit. then stopped. raandomly stated again and she said she wanted for you to ask her our in a lolz kind of way. you were not into it and did it anyway. Now you think she is cheatig eventhough you didn't build any type of relationship, set any rules, had any relationship type contact. I really think you need to think what you want from this realtionship and then talk with her. I might be wrong but this is the impression I got from the message.
            I know there are several never mets on this website, but I'm under the impression that they have actually built a relationship. This is just so random.

Your profile says you are 24 years old but you put this in teen section, is your gf a teenager?
            Last edited by Rezie; April 13, 2018, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rezie View Post
              I know there are several never mets on this website, but I'm under the impression that they have actually built a relationship. This is just so random.
              My lady and me are one of those couples and although we're together for 19½ month (almost to the day) we're in an exclusive relationship, with all the things that go with that.

Your profile says you are 24 years old but you put this in teen section, is your gf a teenager?[/QUOTE]
              I was wondering that too, actually... Oh, I so hate incomplete profiles...

Comment

Originally posted by Rezie View Post
                Are you actually in a relationship? Based on the post is sounds like you met on an app and talked a bit. then stopped. raandomly stated again and she said she wanted for you to ask her our in a lolz kind of way. you were not into it and did it anyway. Now you think she is cheatig eventhough you didn't build any type of relationship, set any rules, had any relationship type contact. I really think you need to think what you want from this realtionship and then talk with her. I might be wrong but this is the impression I got from the message.

Your profile says you are 24 years old but you put this in teen section, is your gf a teenager?
                Sorry im 16 shes 15 i just put 24 on every website i join

Comment

Originally posted by Nathanq View Post
                  So you're a liar...

I'm sorry to sound harsh, but how can we now trust the rest of your story?
                  Last edited by erwin1973; April 14, 2018, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by erwin1973 View Post
                    So you're a liar...

You dont have to believe me, you don't even have to comment its totally up to you,i was just looking for advice with a long distance relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by erwin1973 View Post
                      So you're a liar...

That's unnecessarily harsh. It's not always advisable to put your true age on every website. You'd be surprised how changing your age just a couple years alters the (often not lovely) attention you get. The internet is not a safe place.
                      sigpic

Comment

I am dating this girl that i met on a chat app
                        May be I was too harsh, but if OP says he ALWAYS says he's 24... he's 24 on the app, too... Makes me wonder if she knows he's 16 or not.
                        But okay, it's non of my business, I guess.

Comment

No problem, I just edited your account to correct your age. We have restrictions on our forum based on age so it’s important that your age is accurate.
                          Read my LDR story!
                          Facebook
                          Instagram

Comment

liar is a bit harsh, but there is a difference between 24 and 15. My advice still stands. talk. discuss if you actually have a relationship or if it was a lolz agreement. also discuss if you at stout age want to have a girlfriend across the world or if you are Snapchat buddies.

Comment

Working...
                            X