Help with a surprise? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens Help with a surprise? :)

Hey so this is my first post on here so I'm not sure what to expect answer wise lol. So a few months ago I bought my boyfriend tickets to his favourite teams football game and I promised him I'd tell him what his surprise is on his birthday. His birthday is on May 22nd and I need help finding a creative way to tell him what it is. I don't want to be like lol I got you football tickets because they were expensive and this will be a big deal to him. Any ideas?

Are you going with him or are you just giving him the tickets (post, in person, email)? this will have an effect on what would be a cool way to tell him 😊

Comment

I'm gonna go to the game with him, but I have them delivering to his address since the game is out by him and not all the way here in Canada lmao. The game isn't until September but I want to tell him on his birthday

Comment

If you are mailing them yourself, you could put the tickets in a box and decorate the inside of the box with a football theme and his team’s logo and colors. Maybe throw in some yummy snacks he likes too.
        Read my LDR story!
        Facebook
        Instagram

Comment

I found some inspiration!

Read my LDR story!
          Facebook
          Instagram

Comment

I love that idea a lot thank you so much for going out of your way to find those for me. Sadly the tickets weren't able to be printed off so I typed in his address so the tickets will be received in their original packaging

Comment

Originally posted by Its.nes View Post
              I love that idea a lot thank you so much for going out of your way to find those for me. Sadly the tickets weren't able to be printed off so I typed in his address so the tickets will be received in their original packaging
              well, although you cant send the tickets in a box like that, you could still make a care package and send it before the tickets are due to arrive so they arrive around the same time and then tell your SO you want him to open both things at the same time. If that seems like too much, then you could always just make a picture/collage thing telling him and then show him in when you video chat, or make it digitally and just send it too him. This is sort of different, but with my ex I made a music video along to our favourite song (just wrote the lyrics on bits of paper and took pictures) and then at the end of it told her the surprise thing that i wanted to. Yet again, it's something which is a bit of effort to do but if you think your SO will like it then it could be worth a shot
              my girls <3

Josie (SO)
              Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
              Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
              Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
              Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
              Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
              Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
              Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
              All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

Originally posted by kittyxuchiha11 View Post
                well, although you cant send the tickets in a box like that, you could still make a care package and send it before the tickets are due to arrive so they arrive around the same time and then tell your SO you want him to open both things at the same time. If that seems like too much, then you could always just make a picture/collage thing telling him and then show him in when you video chat, or make it digitally and just send it too him. This is sort of different, but with my ex I made a music video along to our favourite song (just wrote the lyrics on bits of paper and took pictures) and then at the end of it told her the surprise thing that i wanted to. Yet again, it's something which is a bit of effort to do but if you think your SO will like it then it could be worth a shot
                Yes! You could totally still send a themed care package that reveals the surprise.
                Read my LDR story!
                Facebook
                Instagram

Comment

Working...
                X