Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Little Introduction (Just wanted to share to y'all)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens A Little Introduction (Just wanted to share to y'all)

First of all lemme introduce myself first, my name's Carlo 17yo I'm a filipino with chinese/hispanic decent. I'm currently in the Philippines at this point. I have bunch of relatives back in the US. Let's talk about my girl here. So her name's Alexis, 2yrs younger than me, She's from San Diego, CA. She's Mulatto which is half black/white that's why I'm inloved. We met on social media, I bet some of you who's reading this rn does too. It was on December 28, 2017 (+08:00 Manila) actually we met like few weeks before this date but we've been a couple since the following date. So we talk for weeks, we've been so sweet like a real couple does, we often talk and we both are so clingy that we stay up late just to say "I love you" over and over again. I knew her family, she told me about them. They've had a huge conflict between them she told but it doesn't really bothers me. Even when she told me about going to shrink bc of their relationship and her background, it doesn't bother me at all. Her mom is so strict she couldn't even use her own phone to text me, and her dad have a high aggression that sometimes tend to shout very loud without them doing anything to him. They got issues and she got issues either but I still accept her imperfection. We've known eachother for a while and months passed by we still doing great and sometimes we just can't handle not to do weird stuffs like y'all already know like sexting and whatnot. We've done that alotta times but we often talk about our future life and kids and our plans, goals and jobs we wanna achieve someday..... that's all for today, that's what's up! Don't worry Ima tell some more about us to y'all 
    Last edited by huthatgoy; May 26, 2018, 10:16 AM.

Hello and welcome to lfad. Thanks for sharing your story.

Comment

Working...
    X