My home and rest <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens My home and rest <3

So i have a girlfriend from Israel and iam from Philippines (Moving soon to the United States), and we have been together for 2 months now, I know it is a very little amount of time that we have been together, But a lot has happened in those two months, in those days that i am talking with her , It made me feel really close and really attached to her, she was just not anyone , she is very special for me and i really love her and im willing to do whatever it takes to get to her, we have had so many memories in those days, It just escalated very quickly... I miss her everyday and texting is not enough, because her mother is kind of stopping us , she dont want her to comunicate with me.. We tried a lot of times to convince her.. I made a video to show her im real and even asked my girlfriend's sisters help.. She said that she wanted to see me for real and trust me people i wanna do that.. But im just an 18 years old guy who is just about to start working because in PH they dont allow 16 yo's to work..I wanna go there and prove myself to her mother, I wanted to.. But if only i could fly i wouldve gone there long by now..I feel stuck in this neverending loop of the day and my only rest is her.. We cant skype nor voice call nor anything and its all because shes busy.. and when shes at home which is her free time, we cant do it in any way because of her mother..And i really need some help if possible from anyone..Im so desperate to get there and im not gonna let this love go to waste.. and im planning to meet her on june, and ill do anything and ill appreciate if anyone can give me an online job or any type of job that can be done and is not a scam! thanks guys.
Working...
X