LDR advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens LDR advice

Hi I am 16 and my boyfriend is 19. We have been talking to each other for two years now with being in a long distance relationship. I am seeing him next month and we’ve been talking about our first time. We are both virgins and are completely ready but I am scared about the aftermath and how I will feel after leaving. I believe it is the right decision but I am scared. Is there any advice?

What do you mean by the aftermath? I'm 19, my SO's 18, and we've talked through contraceptions and all - so I am not sure to what you're referring to when you're talking about the aftermath. Do you mean the feeling of sadness when he'd leave you after the visit (which is completely expected?) I mean, after all, having sex or not is your choice and your consent. SO's agreed onto the fact that we will not have our first time if one of us doesn't feel like it after all.

Comment

How did it go? By the way just a friendly reminder that depending on where you are, it might not be legal (being underage) so just keep that in mind

Comment

Working...
      X