Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens Advice

Hello everyone, my girlfriend and I have been together in a long distance relationship for a few years and everything was going good. We had made plans to see eachother and the usual stuff but the last week she has told me that she doesn't know if she loves me or if she wants to be with me. The thing is that I could go and see her tomorrow ( we live in different countries in Europe ) but I am hesitant because of this fact and she mentions how she wants us to be friends. Obviously i can't simply accept that offer after all these years of being loyal to a person only to now have the chance to be together only for it to be turned down by her saying this to me. I should add that she is 21 and I'm 18 next week and that I haven't done anything that could of triggered this behaviour.

I think you should talk with her and see why she feels like this.
    Unfortunately in my experience it can just happen that people loose interest in their reationships, whether it is long distance or not. And she telling over the distance she doesn't want to be in relationship anymore sounds pretty rough. You say this is out of the blue, but she must have thought about that...
    Anyway, I hope things work out and wish you all the best

Comment

Working...
    X