math class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens math class

wow our story is long but i met my boyfriend our junior year of high school (which was last year) in math class and the moment i saw him i knew he was it. he was my endgame <3 and luckily we were sat at the same table so we became friends very fast and we always had a really easy vibe to us. i switched out of that class second semester but i got his number and we would always text and play 8- ball over imessage. then one night we went to the same party and i saw him playing beer pong by himself and thought “this is my chance”. we were both pretty drunk so we were very relaxed and we vibed so so well and i fell in love with him that night. i was blantantly flirting and that was the moment he realized that i liked him. but his girlfriend at the time (that i didn’t know about yet) saw it all and hated me from the point on (she still does). then a couple days later my friend told me about how she hates me and i was honestly more shocked that my no one told me he had a girlfriend haha but yeah so i wasn’t gonna be that girl that tries to steal someone else’s boyfriend so i completely stopped talking to him. fast foreward to summer after junior year, i look at my instagram dm’s after a couple weeks of not checking them and there’s one from him! he was seeing if i wanted to get back in touch and so we did! and that’s when i found out he left his girlfriend right after school got out and he was free game! so we texted a lot and then we finally went on our first date (: it was amazing and then we went on more and more and started actually dating and then 3 months after we started dating his family and him moved across the country. ): now he’s 2,000 miles away and we’ve been doing long distance for about 3 months (dating for 6) and i get to see him in a month and a half and i’m so ready for this distance to be over, i miss him a ton /: but i know it’ll be worth it in the end. because he’s my soulmate and i truly believe there is nobody else in the world for me. we already have our futures planned together and we’re going to college together after we both graduate this year, and i couldn’t be more excited to spend the rest of my life with him!
Working...
X